Daniel James

View Daniel James' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Getting Bearish? Think About Being More Active About It [View article]
    Nice article, thanks.
    Jul 23 11:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Rally In Treasuries Hasn't Ended Yet [View article]
    Hi Derek,

thanks for the comment! I'm long on TLT and in the plus for now but I am employing very tight stops on the position. Like I said, TLT is a very risky trade to make, short and long. If you don't want to risk getting burned, I'd say keep your powder dry for now.
    Jul 20 04:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Are Emerging Markets Heading For Significant Strength? [View article]
    Thanks for the article, I also have a soft spot for emerging markets. It would be a favoured new long position for me right now but I'd like to see more signs of global recovery.
    Jul 14 11:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Consequences Of Prospect Capital's Secondary Offering [View article]
    Dear Brian,

Thanks for your comment. I learned a huge amount from the very insightful comments on this article. I'm sorry if the article didn't live up to your expectations, and I hope that some readers found it useful.

Kind regards,

Daniel
    Jul 13 11:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Consequences Of Prospect Capital's Secondary Offering [View article]
    Very insightful comment from rsd57. Indeed it does seem normal and even necessary for BDC's to raise capital this way. I am merely concerned with what this move means for their current valuation and share price. Still decidedly bullish on the stock.
    Jul 12 02:28 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking For Stability In Troubled Europe: The Case For Unilever [View article]
    wdjax0n is right, there isn't much to distinguish the two stocks in terms of fundamentals, currency is the major issue. One could argue that GBP is slightly less volatile at the moment.
    Jul 11 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment