- The Baidu 'Bubble' Destroys Any Real Valuation
- As Citi Exits TARP, New Focus Likely to Be Emerging Markets
- Britain's Sarbanes-Oxley Moment
- Morgan Stanley Placing Defense Up Front, But Behind the Scenes, Still the Same Old Tricks
- Majority of U.S. Banks May Suffer as Citi, Bank of America Near TARP Payback
This user currently has no profile.
Investment professional with excellent academics. Familiar first-hand with consultative and legal challenges of designing investment products in Asia; personal competencies include fixed income, derivatives, equity and hedge fund investment packaging/structuring/syndication across multiple asset classes involving originating and marketing new business via identifying and developing new sales channels and value paths. Widely published in a range of investment and business news journals, including WSJ, Washington Post, TheStreet, Motley Fool, Credit Flux, IndexUniverse and others.
- Description: Investment Consultant.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Daniel M. Harrison - Homepage Directs you to an About page, LinkedIn, Twitter, my personal blog as well links to additional personal information that might be helpful in gaining an understanding of who I am and where I come from.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
This article on (YHOO) vs (BIDU) here http://bit.ly/1cJUoyi would have made you a 123% vs 44.7%; an extra 26% per year! Nov 24, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I love SCCO: one just has t... on Southern Copper Vs. Freeport: Which Is The Bett...
- I completely agree that Her... on Herbalife: Pyramid Scheme Or Goldmine?
- I see what you are saying c... on Herbalife: Pyramid Scheme Or Goldmine?
- Doug - just because Ackman'... on Herbalife: Pyramid Scheme Or Goldmine?
- Hmm ... now I think about i... on Herbalife: Pyramid Scheme Or Goldmine?
Latest comments on Daniel M. Harrison's Articles
- Daniel M. Harrison on The Baidu 'Bubble' Destroys Any Real Valuation
- sonalblacksoft on Chinese Market A-Share Premium: Extended to Tox...
- dubai rent on Dubai Unwinding Just a Bid by Emirate Banks to ...
- frukuasa on The Baidu 'Bubble' Destroys Any Real Valuation
- Balanced_options on The Baidu 'Bubble' Destroys Any Real Valuation
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »