Daniel Moser holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Tulsa Collins College of Business, class of 2008, where his major area of study was finance and minor areas of study were economics and political science. His investment focus tends to be oriented in macroeconomics and he places a strong emphasis on asset allocation and total portfolio management. Currently, he holds a position in the commodity trading arm of a major integrated oil company located in Texas.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Daniel Moser.
Currently, there are no blog details for Daniel Moser.
Currently, there are no book details for Daniel Moser.
Latest Comments more »
- I will do just that if you ... on Will The Real 60/40 Please Stand Up?
- Thanks for reading! Brian: ... on A Homemade 130/30 Investment Strategy: A Longer...
- My apologies if it appears ... on A Homemade 130/30 Investment Strategy: A Longer...
- I surely can - as long as t... on Have You Ever Considered 130/30?
- Mmm...Perhaps you are measu... on Asset Inflation: Correlations Are All Positive
Latest comments on Daniel's Articles