Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Three Reasons to Stay Bullish on Canada
- A Bond ETF Investing Playbook to Profit From Rising Interest Rates
- Target Retirement Date Lifecycle Funds: Ignorance Is Never Bliss
- There's Investor Opportunity in Supply Constraints
- Commodities Are Sizzling, Risks Are Building
- O Canada: Are Your Banks Really Safer?
- Can Retail Sales Prosper Despite the Weak Labor Market?
Should the Bush Tax Cuts Be Extended?
Aug. 19, 2010 • 13 Comments
- Fixed-Income Bubble: Should Investors Just Buy Stocks?
- Is Standard & Poor's Any Better With Stocks Than Asset Backed Debt?
- An Update on Copper Fundamentals
- A Short Case for the Japanese Yen
- Greece vs. EU: Will the Euro Survive the Crisis?
- Base Metal Investor Sentiment Decoupled From Reality
- The Bullish Case for Russia, Round II
- The Bullish Case for Russian Stocks
Do Investors and Policy Makers Misunderstand Asia?
Feb. 2, 2010 • 3 Comments
- A Short Note on Copper
- Economic Indicators: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- Chinese Oil Demand Prospects in 2010
- Copper Demand: Not as Weak as You Think
- Supply Side for Copper: A Game Changer in 2010?
- Global Macro Outlook for Volatility in 2010
- Copper Mining: Poised for a Strong Comeback
- Why I'm Long Uranium and Nuclear / Power Engineering
- Global Macro Call: Short Volatility
- Hedge Fund Directors Provide Global Macro Clues to the Future
Three Reasons to Own Oil E&P Companies: Update
Jun. 12, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Three Reasons to Own Oil E&P Stocks
Looking at Relative and Absolute Return Investment Strategies
Mar. 12, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Something Is Happening in China: How Investors Can Profit
- U.S. Should Take a Lesson from Chile