View as an RSS Feed
View Daniel Price-Harrison's Articles BY TICKER:
- The Baidu 'Bubble' Destroys Any Real Valuation
- As Citi Exits TARP, New Focus Likely to Be Emerging Markets
- Britain's Sarbanes-Oxley Moment
- Morgan Stanley Placing Defense Up Front, But Behind the Scenes, Still the Same Old Tricks
- Majority of U.S. Banks May Suffer as Citi, Bank of America Near TARP Payback
- European Banks Targeted as Potential Risk Problems by New Regulator List
- Dubai Unwinding Just a Bid by Emirate Banks to Exert More Control over Gulf State?
- China: Aggressive Lending Catches Up with Banks
Analyzing the Dubai Chaos
on Nov 27, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Expect to See the FDIC Go Deeper into Debt
- The Future of the Securitization Business, Part II
- The Future of the Securitization Business, Part I
- Zions Bancorp: Shareholder Confidence May Be High, But Bank's Valuation Still Troubled
- Small Business Lending: Regional Banks Could Fill the Void
- Hedge Fund Update: Assets Soar as Trading Gets Turbulent
- Goldman Sachs' Latest Initiative: Business Plan or Charitable Donation?
- Bank Bonuses Surge. Goldman Payouts Likely to Top 2006 Comp
- Japanese Banks: Share Sales Could Provide Needed Boost for Nomura
- Blankfein Defends Goldman, Is Flippant with Facts
- CIT's Bankruptcy Puts Pressure on Regulators to Act
- Buffett Sells More Moody's Stock as Credit Ratings Agencies Face Earnings Challenges
- Q4 Outlook: Real Life Stress Tests Begin
- CIT Group Announces More 'Restructuring', But Bankruptcy Outcome Still Unclear
- Blackstone Group - Awash in Hilton Debt - Is Getting Back to Basics
Tom Petters' Trail Begins: History's Second Largest Hedge Fund Ponzi Scheme
on Oct 27, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Senator Dodd Is Trying to Save Lenders from Themselves
Financial Regulators Will Need a Very Solid Case to Sink Galleon's Founder
on Oct 23, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Morgan, Wells Earnings Reveal How Conflicted Analyst Opinions Are over Banking Sector
- As Asset Valuations Soar, Earnings Wobble - How Safe Is Banking?
- Earnings Notwithstanding, Citigroup and BofA Have Two Different Stories to Tell
- Going Green: The Future of Commercial Banking?
- Why Did Meredith Whitney Downgrade Goldman Sachs?