View as an RSS Feed
Re: Yield On Cost A By-Product Of Investing With A Margin Of Safety
Tue, Sep. 9 • 42 Comments
- Discussion of what encompasses value investing including both quantitative and qualitative factors.
- Overview of recent article about "yield on cost" and its flaws and benefits.
- Why investing with a "margin of safety" is a superior strategy for all types of investors.
Investors' Psychological Miscarriage Of General Motors: 6 Rules To Live By
- 6 rules value investors should master.
- Psychological factors that influence investor decisions must be taken seriously.
- Overview of GM and why I am long despite current situations.
How Value Investors Handle Their Money With The S&P 500 At 2000
- Value investors' thinking and methodology.
- Investing is a mixture of economics and psychology.
- Suggestions for investors with the S&P 500 at 2000.
- Intel's Compensation: A Wake-Up Call For Corporate America
- Why Financial And Capital Diligence Is Required In The Coal Business
- Intel's Future Simple: May The Best Chip Win
- Ford To $9 Likely, But $26.00 To $32.50 In 3 To 5 Years
- Why 'Beta' Does Not Measure True Investing 'Risk'
- Finding Opportunity In Rumors About Game Consoles: Gamestop In Play