This user currently has no profile.
I hold a bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Illinois and currently work as a valuation consultant. I've been an investor since I was 17 and have tried to align my strategies and economic viewpoint with some of the greats (Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Charlie Munger, etc.). I've just recently begin to resume my self-education by reading works by Graham & Dodd, Milton Friedman, Jason Zweig, Charles P Kindleberger, James Montier, and others). It is my opinion that in this day and age of hedge funds, automated trading, etc. that the retail investor must take on a long-term view and be able to stomach the volatility and violent swings to succeed. I believe that in seeking out truly undervalued ...More securities with strong fundamentals combined with basic knowledge and moderate economic analysis (buying near business cycle bottoms and selling at tops) will lead to long term success.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Paulo, here's an idea which... on Something Is Seriously Wrong With Salesforce
- Robert, that's exactly what... on Zalicus: When Push Comes To Shove
- This article lists 0 actual... on Jamba: Stick To The Smoothies, Skip The Stock
- That's a valid point, and I... on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- I recognize the difference,... on Why a Double Dip Recession Has No Economic Merit
Latest comments on Daniel's Articles
- BillJK on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- bartpr on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- robbins on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- Daniel Rogala on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- Fin858 on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'