This user currently has no profile.
I hold a bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Illinois and currently work as a Senior Financial Analyst. I've been an investor since I was 17 and have tried to align my strategies and economic viewpoint with some of the greats (Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Charlie Munger, etc.). I've just recently begin to resume my self-education by reading works by Graham & Dodd, Milton Friedman, Jason Zweig, Charles P Kindleberger, James Montier, and others). It is my opinion that in this day and age of hedge funds, automated trading, etc. that the retail investor must take on a long-term view and be able to stomach the volatility and violent swings to succeed. I believe that in seeking out truly undervalued ...More securities with strong fundamentals combined with basic knowledge and moderate economic analysis (buying near business cycle bottoms and selling at tops) will lead to long term success.
- Description: Investment Banker/Analyst.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Why is this unexpected? The... on BreitBurn Energy Partners declares $0.04166 div...
- Lol this is the same hogwas... on Sears: A Lot Of Happiness That's Just Temporary
- City/State and building siz... on Sears: A Lot Of Happiness That's Just Temporary
- 1) The assumption that of t... on Sears: A Lot Of Happiness That's Just Temporary
- Paulo, here's an idea which... on Something Is Seriously Wrong With Salesforce
Latest comments on Daniel Rogala's Articles
- BillJK on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- bartpr on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- robbins on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- Daniel Rogala on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'
- The Enterprising V... on Making Sense Of The Philly Fed 'Doomsday Reading'