- Velti's And Millennial Media's Second Quarters: Good News For Facebook, Pandora
- Post-Hype Sleeper: Allison Transmission's Aim Looks True
- Post-Hype Sleeper: Checking Out Epocrates' Oath To Customers, Investors
- The Problem Of Too Much (Or Too Little) Information And Interest, Part 2: Apple's Quarter
- The Party's Still On: Watson's Rise Is Only Halfway There
This user currently has no profile.
I am a long-term stock investor who has been investing for over a year, and a writer. I decided contributing to Seeking Alpha would be a natural step. Subsequently, I took a job with Seeking Alpha as an editor. You can find my active account here - http://seekingalpha.com/author/sa-editor-daniel-shvartsman
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the comments GTP... on Velti's And Millennial Media's Second Quarters:...
- Hi Stone, thanks for the co... on Velti's And Millennial Media's Second Quarters:...
- Hi Plum,That's a good quest... on Parker Hannifin: Growing Amid A Fluid Situation
- I have a diversified portfo... on Plunging Into Cliffs Natural Resources' Share P...
- Buy order in for 7.10. I li... on After The Falls: Now's The Time To Jump Back In...
Latest comments on Daniel Shvartsman's Articles
- whitehead1 on After The Falls: Now's The Time To Jump Back In...
- Mike Arnold, CFA on Clearing Out A Spot On The Shopping List For Terex
- Robert Allan Schwartz on Investing In Hershey's, Or The Wrong Way To Eat...
- jnabholz on Investing In Hershey's, Or The Wrong Way To Eat...
- SA Editor Eli Hoff... on Clearing Out A Spot On The Shopping List For Terex
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »