This user currently has no profile.
Daniel Todd has long had a fascination with the cutting edge of technology. He spent several years as a hi-tech journalist. He was an Associate Editor for InformationWeek, reporting and editing stories on the database sector in particular. Later he joined New Media Magazine as a News Editor, specializing in multimedia technologies. Then he became the Multimedia Editor at Publish! Magazine before leaving journalism to enter the field of computer animation, where he worked as a Production Manager and Producer for more than a dozen years. He has worked on animation and video projects for Film, TV, Videogames, Live Events and Online distribution. He has recently returned to writing, focusing on the white-hot mobile ...More technology sector in particular.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- No I hadn't. Thanks for the... on Microsoft's Windows Azure Extends The Reach Of ...
- VELT also included in 8 tak... on Velti Appoints Jeff Ross as New Chief Financial...
- good article P also include... on Pandora Media Singing The Blues
- good article and good discu... on Why The Bears Are Wrong About Pandora
- Interesting discussion...P ... on Pandora May Indirectly Benefit From Sirius XM R...
Latest comments on Daniel's Articles
- Scott Ryan on Companies That Combine Mobile Search And Social
- Bmgue12 on Apple Breaks $700 Barrier, Forms New Partnerships
- lmcat22 on 4 Metal Stocks To Buy On The Positive Outlook F...
- stickdog321 on 4 Metal Stocks To Buy On The Positive Outlook F...
- Gumby on 4 Metal Stocks To Buy On The Positive Outlook F...