This user currently has no profile.
I am an M&A investment banking analyst with a boutique firm based in Charlotte, NC. I am primarily interested in event driven opportunities and special situations in securities where a combination of low liquidity and thin research coverage has led the market to under appreciate an inflection point in cash flow generation, corporate governance, or capital allocation priorities.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Chris, do you mind sharing ... on 1,000 Neurologists Were Asked About Lemtrada; T...
- Stirling, could you describ... on Coastal Contacts: Dominant, Growing, And Dirt C...
- Typo there, I meant "A... on Hollywood Media: Something Is Going On Behind T...
- AMC theaters are showing up... on Hollywood Media: Something Is Going On Behind T...
- Settlement terms confidenti... on Hollywood Media: Waking Up From A Coma
Latest comments on Daniel's Articles