Darspal S Mann

View Darspal S Mann's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Trade ICICI And HDFC In Pair, As Divergence Widens [View article]
    Thanks,
    In terms of numbers, I don't think anybody, including myself, doubts about problem of 'fudging' from EITHER of these banks, especially if one has followed them up close . Both run by quality professionals, just executing differently and facing different issues at this time.
    Jun 13, 2015. 10:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abengoa Yield: Well Diversified YieldCo With Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Undoubtedly yes. I would look for yield and CAFD trend going forward.
    May 1, 2015. 06:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Post Holdings: Aggressive Does Not Mean Wrong [View article]
    Bird flu: Since the situation is still developing, hard to predict the extent, but they did go to Spot mkt. last to last qtr. and the impact wasn't huge.
    Numbers: Yeah, I won't be surprised if these are proven conservative.
    Apr 28, 2015. 07:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Boingo Wireless: Easing Pain, Now Come The Gains [View article]
    Offloading: Yeah, more agreement sign up will only help, but even with existing ones, there is huge disconnect.
    Margins: I won't be surprised If my calc. is proven conservative.
    Stability in Retail will be great.
    Apr 23, 2015. 07:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fading Concerns And High Growth Should Take EZchip Higher [View article]
    EV/EBITDA numbers are for trailing twelve months, as per third party data sources. Apologize for any confusion.
    Jun 2, 2014. 09:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Spin-Off Knowles Is An Opportunity Worth Investigating [View article]
    Thanks, like it when investors are tearing the numbers. Interest and taxes are cash expenses. Good luck!
    May 16, 2014. 06:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment