I spent many years working in various analytic jobs and trading on Wall Street. For nine of those years, I traded junk bonds for a large bank. I have an MBA from the University of Chicago, with a concentration in accounting and finance. Currently I co-manage a precious metals and mining stock investment fund in Denver. My goal is to help people understand and analyze what is really going on in our financial system and economy.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Golden Returns Capital Golden Returns Capital is a Colorado-based investment management company. Our primary mission is to manage our Precious Metals Opportunity Fund (PMOF). PMOF invests in physical bullion and mining stocks. Investors have the option of receiving part of their investment proceeds in their pro rata share of the ...More
fund's bullion when they cash out. This feature makes our fund unique. We invest primarily in 1 oz. sovereign-minted gold/silver bullion coins for this purpose. Our stock portfolio is a concentrated blend of intermediate producing mining companies and junior exploration/development companies. Our fund is a great way to accumulated physical bullion and gain exposure to the potential upside of well-chosen mining stocks. With our fund, an investor does not have to worry about how to buy bullion, what to buy, from whom to buy it from, what to pay for it and how to safekeep it.
The Golden Truth My goal is to help people understand and analyze what is really going on in our financial system and economy by providing much more accurate data than is reported in the press and providing analysis to help break down the data and what it means.
Currently, there are no book details for Dave Kranzler.
Latest Comments more »
- that's funny on The Sell-Off In Gold Has Become Plain Silly
- Overall great post. There's... on The Sell-Off In Gold Has Become Plain Silly
- I have an article saved on ... on The Sell-Off In Gold Has Become Plain Silly
- LOL. Thanks for the feedbac... on The Sell-Off In Gold Has Become Plain Silly
- Cool. Mortgage your house a... on To QE Or Not To QE: That Is The Question
Latest comments on Dave's Articles