This user currently has no profile.
I'm a philosopher who took a long sabbatical in finance, from currency options trading on Wall St. to financial and economic consulting in SE Asia. I started out chopping wood and carrying water, as the Zen saying goes, in Upstate NY, and, after enlightenment, currently chop wood and carry water.
- Description: Retired. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Forex
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Dude, where's the Dharma In the interests of full disclosure (and to totally misuse this space) I'm long: Physical Gold and Silver in the form of numismatic and bullion coins and bars, a few listed junior gold mining stocks (about which I'll never write), upstate NY farmland a few houses, and private equity in the local bank.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think an economy can be j... on Japan Steps Into The Void
- I agree with your premise- ... on Gold: It's OK To Be Wrong, It's Not OK To Stay ...
- I've met and spoken with Mr... on Goldenfreude? How About Bankenfreude
- Thank you. Comments such as... on Goldenfreude? How About Bankenfreude
- Great comment. The old &quo... on Goldenfreude? How About Bankenfreude