Clean Energy Fuels Likely To Rally Strongly Through Year End
- Closing under $6 on October 10, CLNE has been gradually declining since mid-July when it traded above $11.50 and sharply since mid-September when it first fell below $9.
- CLNE's value has been falling due to its debt and slower than expected growth, but the recent sharp decline in the stock price has been caused primarily by external factors.
- There are a number of important factors suggesting that CLNE's share price is likely to rise sharply in the coming weeks.
Clean Energy Fuels: The Battle Of Bears Versus Bulls
- CLNE is a speculative investment opportunity that currently has both strong bull and bear sentiment.
- The bear versus bull debate is likely to rage on until at least the next quarterly report and possibly much longer.
- A careful analysis of the bear arguments and bull arguments reveals a high likelihood that the bulls are going to prevail on this stock.
- Hutchinson Technology Reports A Profit And The Future Looks Bright
- Hutchinson Technology: New Product Is Big News
- Asking The Important Questions About Clean Energy Fuels
- Arcam Expands Involvement In The U.S. Orthopedic Market
- Arcam Reports Excellent 4th Quarter Results
- The Zen Of LTBH Investing In Volatile Small Caps: Organovo, A Case In Point
- The Good News Keeps Coming For Arcam
- Positive News For 3D Printer Manufacturer Arcam
- Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation: A Derailment Ahead?
- Is There An Undervalued 3D Printer Manufacturer? Yes: Arcam AB