David Alton Clark
This user currently has no profile.
I have over 20 years of experience in business and investing. I am currently a Sales Manager with Rialto Homes of Texas. For the last 12 years I have been focused on Texas Real Estate. Previously, I was a Program Manager for Citigroup, a Registered Securities Representative for an Oil & Gas venture firm and an auditor with the international accounting firm Ernst & Young. I received my Bachelors of Business Administration Major in Accounting from The University of Texas - San Antonio, where I was a member of the Beta Alpha Psi National Accounting Honors Fraternity. I have passed the Series 63, 22, Texas real estate exam, and the Disaster Recovery Institute's Business Continuity Professional exam.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Rialto Homes At Rialto Homes, our customer driven focus is to create the best value by offering distinctive and timeless home designs with the highest standards of excellence in construction, and a firmly dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction. Our attention to detail in our interior designs reflect well ...More
conceived floor plans with furniture placement in mind, while providing exceptional features and a variety of upgrades available in the Design Gallery. Homebuyers want choices. Choice and flexibility are concepts that Rialto Homes embraces and understands. We offer a minimum of three elevations for each floor plan, allowing our homebuyers the opportunity to create a distinct and unique feel for their new home. Value and style is a Rialto Homes hallmark. We embrace flexibility with custom options, upgrades and elevation choices that allow each homebuyer to personalize their Rialto home. We're building homes you would be proud to live in without compromising on style, architectural details or the latest features home buyers desire.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I'm not trying to drive dow... on SandRidge Energy: Dead Money Walking ... For Now
- Big Fish! on Dividend Champions: 21 Increases Expected By De...
- I have no idea what is goin... on Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent
- I hear what you are saying ... on Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent
- Perhaps... on Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now
Latest comments on David Alton's Articles