David Alton Clark
This user currently has no profile.
I have over 20 years of experience in business and investing. I am currently a licensed real estate agent with Century 21 in Texas. For the last 12 years I have been focused on Texas Real Estate. Previously, I was a Program Manager for Citigroup, a Registered Securities Representative for an Oil & Gas venture firm and an auditor with the international accounting firm Ernst & Young. I received my Bachelors of Business Administration Major in Accounting from The University of Texas - San Antonio, where I was a member of the Beta Alpha Psi National Accounting Honors Fraternity. I have passed the Series 63, 22, Texas real estate exam, and the Disaster Recovery Institute's Business Continuity Professional exam.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I'm not trying to drive dow... on SandRidge Energy: Dead Money Walking ... For Now
- Big Fish! on Dividend Champions: 21 Increases Expected By De...
- I have no idea what is goin... on Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent
- I hear what you are saying ... on Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent
- Perhaps... on Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now
Latest comments on David Alton's Articles