David Alton Clark
David Alton Clark has over 20 years of experience in business. Clark has worked as a managing consultant, registered FINRA securities representative and as an accountant with the international accounting firm Ernst & Young. He received his Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting from The University of Texas - San Antonio, where he was a member of the Beta Alpha Psi National Accounting Honors Fraternity. Clark has passed the Series 63, 22 and real estate exams.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for David Alton Clark.
Currently, there are no blog details for David Alton Clark.
Currently, there are no book details for David Alton Clark.
Latest Comments more »
- "Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) ha... on Zynga: This Is Why I Am Bullish
- I remember you! Hill Billy ... on Jump On The Tesla Bandwagon Now And You May Get...
- I am not short nor have i e... on Jump On The Tesla Bandwagon Now And You May Get...
- There is going to be a lot ... on Rumored WSJ Piece 'Fed Maps Exit From Stimulus'...
- I can hear Clint saying it ... on Rumored WSJ Piece 'Fed Maps Exit From Stimulus'...
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists