David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Electric's Latest Headache Adds To 2015 Earnings Uncertainty [View article]
    Felix u r crackin me up brother! that is for you to decide! i said my piece in the article... i like to let the bull and bear commentors have a go before i get involved... i find it more enlightening that way. I've been doing this for a while my brother. DAC
    Feb 27, 2015. 01:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Chart Is Worth 1,000 Words [View article]
    The Title is freakin great FL! just as the rest! Love it! Great stuff! I'm jealous! lol
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Is Immelt About To Play The Ace Up His Sleeve? [View article]
    Thanks for the input to this article everyone. I have read each comment. The comments section is where the beef resides! I will take all your input and incorporate it in a future article. take care Dave
    Feb 26, 2015. 04:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ur funny Snorf!
    Feb 26, 2015. 03:03 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    here you go... read this

Feb 26, 2015. 02:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for everyone's input. I read every post. I will follow up on some of your questions and challenges in a future article. Thanks for your time. DAC
    Feb 24, 2015. 02:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    yeah reading the rest would probably be a good idea. lol
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    I want to thank everyone for their input in the comments section. This is where the real value lies. The prescient comments put things into perspective. I appreciate all the feedback. Take care DAC
    Feb 20, 2015. 01:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    the title "There Will Be Blood" is from a famous oil and gas movie and fit perfectly with the theme of that article. It actually meant there will be bankruptcy in the oil patch and Exxon will be there to scoop up the assets. The title of this article is not hyperbolic either. Hyperbolic would have been Exxon Is About To Take A Nosedive. What "Day of Reckoning" refers to is the fact I believe things will get worse before they get better and that day is fast approaching. As I say in the article oil will turn at some point but it hasn't happened yet.
    Feb 20, 2015. 12:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    in the 30s
    Feb 20, 2015. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    sorry buddy! i love my titles...lol
    Feb 20, 2015. 01:34 AM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: Buy The Dip, It Will Not Last [View article]
    Thanks for everyone's feedback. I gained a lot of knowledge by reading through each of your posts. I appreciate the effort! Good show! I will take your thoughts into consideration regarding my next piece. DAC
    Feb 19, 2015. 05:26 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Next Big Growth Opportunity Presents Itself [View article]
    u dont agree with them all maybe!
    Feb 14, 2015. 02:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Next Big Growth Opportunity Presents Itself [View article]
    no problem thats cool
    Feb 14, 2015. 02:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Next Big Growth Opportunity Presents Itself [View article]
    looks like a breakout to me... lets see if it can hold

Feb 13, 2015. 11:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment