David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    C is way more risky that is why its cheaper Scoots... and picking out "sick puppies" is my specialty. That is why I am currently the #2 financial blogger or professional analyst in the world right now according to TipRanks.com. 76% success rate and an average return of 28.6% for the last five years. See link below.

Oh! and its called being a contrarian Scoots !. Look it up! but the sick puppy analogy was good Thank for your continued contributions! If I write an article and you do not comment on it I don't feel whole inside. Keep up the good work! lol
    Apr 14, 2015. 12:56 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    good one Ray!
    Apr 14, 2015. 12:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    Yes. I write the article and then break out the overview into the summary points. The summary is something we have to add on so people can read the summary prior to clicking on the article.
    Apr 14, 2015. 01:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Golden Dividend Growth Opportunity Is Never Offered Twice [View article]
    thanks for the catch! I put in for a fix. i think i had it right in the first place but it got changed in the editing process! take care DAC
    Apr 12, 2015. 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This is an absolutely amazing thread! I read every post and will take some time to ponder your most prescient thoughts. Thank you so much! Take care DAC
    Apr 12, 2015. 08:29 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Well Positioned To Exploit The Looming Paradigm Shift [View article]
    Apr 3, 2015. 06:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Apr 3, 2015. 03:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    thats pretty deep Dal!
    Mar 29, 2015. 08:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    that doesnt really sound so bad... lol
    Mar 29, 2015. 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    As usual, this thread is incredible! Thanks to everyone for the contributions! Great stuff! take care Dave!
    Mar 29, 2015. 07:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    they did not kick the can down the road... the letter was more along the lines of a reminder to stay on schedule. i suggest you review my previous article. take care Dave
    Mar 28, 2015. 09:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    ok arthur thanks for sharing!
    Mar 28, 2015. 01:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    where the rubber meets the road regarding reader satisfaction

the following is a link to what really measures the quality of ones work, the fastest climbers list. it measures the number of new followers by an author over the past week. i feel pretty good about my results. I am in the top ten out of all authors on the site.

Fastest Climbers

further, currently i am the fourth highest ranked blogger or professional analyst in the world according to my 5 year track record (7900 total). i care about what i write about and the results. Over the past five years my picks have returned 27.6% and I have a 72% success rate.

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish has proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 28, 2015. 01:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    here is where the rubber hits the road.

Fastest Climbers

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish gas been proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 27, 2015. 10:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    a ton... right? so much going on right now its incredible!
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment