David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    where the rubber meets the road regarding reader satisfaction

the following is a link to what really measures the quality of ones work, the fastest climbers list. it measures the number of new followers by an author over the past week. i feel pretty good about my results. I am in the top ten out of all authors on the site.

Fastest Climbers

further, currently i am the fourth highest ranked blogger or professional analyst in the world according to my 5 year track record (7900 total). i care about what i write about and the results. Over the past five years my picks have returned 27.6% and I have a 72% success rate.

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish has proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 28, 2015. 01:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    here is where the rubber hits the road.

Fastest Climbers

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish gas been proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 27, 2015. 10:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    a ton... right? so much going on right now its incredible!
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse In The Making? [View article]
    u r welcome! lol
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    everyone has a right to their opinion, yet that doesn't mean everyone's opinion is right. have a good one Milk!
    Mar 27, 2015. 08:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse In The Making? [View article]
    i already covered AT&T! but i'll check in to Altria!
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    try to see it from the sharks point of view next time! there are two sides to every story u know! take care
    Mar 27, 2015. 03:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    this is no time waster.
    Mar 27, 2015. 03:07 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    i want to see how this thing with Yemen amd Saudi A is going to turn out. that is unprecedented
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    Authur you must have missed my piece titled:

Kinder Morgan: Don't Be Fooled By The Nattering Nabobs Of Negativism

This is not a delay. The timeline for approval was ALREADY set for next year. And it has nothing to do with the US. Please review NEB timeline in previous article. Good to hear from you again after all these years AP! Take care DAC
    Mar 27, 2015. 01:20 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    hey thanks Frank! you know.. i was watching cnbc and a shark came on and said he liked KMI. the rest is history... what else can i say...lol
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    you are probably assessing the value on the improper metrics. what looks bad to you?
    Mar 26, 2015. 09:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    i love your contributions Anasazi! you may very well be correct. take care Dave
    Mar 26, 2015. 06:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    sorry Pappa, i watched the clip of Kevin O'leary talking about what a great opportunity KMI was and that is the first thing that popped into my head. I did not mean the title to be misleading. As I stated earlier I looked at it from the sharks point of view... a tasty morsel!
    Mar 26, 2015. 06:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    i can see that! yeah i came at it from the sharks perspective! thats funny! lol
    Mar 26, 2015. 04:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment