David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Exxon Mobil: A Massive Buying Opportunity? Don't Drink The Kool-Aid [View article]
    Thanks for the input Phenom. This article was somewhat of a response to several other articles recently published stating XOM was a massive buying opportunity last week. I felt some balance to the coverage was needed. XOM is a solid investment, but its not a screaming buy right now. That is my opinion. DAC
    Dec 8, 2014. 03:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Opportunity Of The Coming Decade Materializes [View article]
    Inky you went ballistic! lol I love it! Good stuff! DAC
    Dec 6, 2014. 12:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I am writing an article just for you next time Raker! I hear you. Ur wrong about who I am though. DAC
    Dec 6, 2014. 12:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The importance of this statement is that Rex said XOM could withstand $40 a barrel oil and then said XOM has projects ranging from $40 to $120. So the question is... how much of the business is profitable at $40? Half? One third? I know its not 100%. DAC
    Dec 5, 2014. 11:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hey Jedi! Thanks for the input! I made your comment an author's pick! may the force be with you brother! DAC
    Dec 5, 2014. 08:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    1. "if one accepts Tillerson's assertion that XOM will be fine at 40 dollars per barrel," I dont accept this. I explained this in the article. You are putting the positive spin on his statement that generated this article.

2. Call it what you want, value trap, whatever, don't get hung up on semantics, all I am saying is the stock is not a buying opportunity right now. I suggest you read the article again. It appears you just skimmed though it. Anyway, if you don't agree with my position that's fine. It takes two to make a market. Take care DAC
    Dec 5, 2014. 05:19 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: What Worries Me The Most [View article]
    Thanks Sazi!
    Dec 3, 2014. 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: What Worries Me The Most [View article]
    Thanks for everyone's input! Like I stated in the article, I am not bearish on the stock. It just seemed the coverage lately has been all positive. I wanted to do a thought provoking piece to flesh out any potential negatives or positives. I hope the discussion continues. There has been some amazing posts already in this comments thread! Take care DAC
    Dec 3, 2014. 02:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: What Worries Me The Most [View article]
    Nice contribution! DAC
    Dec 3, 2014. 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: What Worries Me The Most [View article]
    Inky, Thanks for your contribution. Yet, your characterization of me is completely off base and frankly unnecessary. Try just making your point and leaving the uncalled for negative jabs out next time. It lessens the value of your message. It makes you sound like a bloviating know it all which causes some to tune out. Look forward to your future input. DAC
    Dec 3, 2014. 01:42 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Don't Be Fooled, The Sky Is Not Falling [View article]
    I should have fleshed it out further under the independence section.
    Dec 1, 2014. 02:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Don't Be Fooled, The Sky Is Not Falling [View article]
    i say it in the second sentence first para after "what actually happened" sub title
    Dec 1, 2014. 12:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Hold On Tight, A Perfect Storm Of Profits Lies Ahead [View article]
    too funny~
    Nov 26, 2014. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is There A Multi-Billion Dollar Elephant In The Room? [View article]
    The stepped up basis will be the current market price paid for the assets (the capital expenditure) for KMI. I will revisit the Mexico status. Thanks for the insights. DAC
    Nov 26, 2014. 12:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Stock Nosedives, Time To Sell Out Or Buy With Both Hands? [View article]
    I understand UP, but they never guaranteed that.
    Nov 21, 2014. 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment