David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Electric: A Golden Dividend Growth Opportunity Is Never Offered Twice [View article]
    thanks for the catch! I put in for a fix. i think i had it right in the first place but it got changed in the editing process! take care DAC
    Apr 12, 2015. 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This is an absolutely amazing thread! I read every post and will take some time to ponder your most prescient thoughts. Thank you so much! Take care DAC
    Apr 12, 2015. 08:29 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Well Positioned To Exploit The Looming Paradigm Shift [View article]
    Apr 3, 2015. 06:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Apr 3, 2015. 03:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    thats pretty deep Dal!
    Mar 29, 2015. 08:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    that doesnt really sound so bad... lol
    Mar 29, 2015. 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    As usual, this thread is incredible! Thanks to everyone for the contributions! Great stuff! take care Dave!
    Mar 29, 2015. 07:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    they did not kick the can down the road... the letter was more along the lines of a reminder to stay on schedule. i suggest you review my previous article. take care Dave
    Mar 28, 2015. 09:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    ok arthur thanks for sharing!
    Mar 28, 2015. 01:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Sharks Have Begun To Circle [View article]
    where the rubber meets the road regarding reader satisfaction

the following is a link to what really measures the quality of ones work, the fastest climbers list. it measures the number of new followers by an author over the past week. i feel pretty good about my results. I am in the top ten out of all authors on the site.

Fastest Climbers

further, currently i am the fourth highest ranked blogger or professional analyst in the world according to my 5 year track record (7900 total). i care about what i write about and the results. Over the past five years my picks have returned 27.6% and I have a 72% success rate.

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish has proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 28, 2015. 01:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    here is where the rubber hits the road.

Fastest Climbers

Top 25 Bloggers

so what this means to me is a lot of people are finding value in what i publish and what i publish gas been proven to provide value by the test of time. Take care Dave
    Mar 27, 2015. 10:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    a ton... right? so much going on right now its incredible!
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse In The Making? [View article]
    u r welcome! lol
    Mar 27, 2015. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: The Cat Is Officially Out Of The Bag [View article]
    everyone has a right to their opinion, yet that doesn't mean everyone's opinion is right. have a good one Milk!
    Mar 27, 2015. 08:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse In The Making? [View article]
    i already covered AT&T! but i'll check in to Altria!
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment