David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Micron: Buy The Rumor, Sell Before The News [View article]
    You miss read my title Zona... its a play on the axiom... it says Sell BEFORE the news... not sell the news... thx DAC
    Mar 28 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Risk Is Not Worth The Reward [View article]
    yes Raker it is
    Mar 28 03:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Risk Is Not Worth The Reward [View article]
    I surmise by the depth of the comment your opinion is a highly valued commodity raker! I shall strive to astound you next time! no doubt! DAC
    Mar 25 11:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Risk Is Not Worth The Reward [View article]
    Thanks Riggle! DAC
    Mar 25 11:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Risk Is Not Worth The Reward [View article]
    The $SPY was up 22.46% over the last 52 weeks. I should have rounded to nearly 25% rather than 30%, I did say nearly. Please excuse my mistake. The difference is still a significant under performance which was the gist of the premise. DAC
    Mar 25 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Risk Is Not Worth The Reward [View article]
    I have to side with Cusa... I hate that mistake more then anything! lol get it
    Mar 25 11:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Citigroup The Best Bank To Buy Today? [View article]
    What i can see from your comment is that C has a major amount of room to run to the upside. And it has done that EXACT same move before. It went from $50 in 1995 to $591 by 2000. DAC
    Mar 25 12:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Citigroup The Best Bank To Buy Today? [View article]
    My position is two major positives came from the split. 1) The stock no longer flirts with the 5 buck level so now money manager who cant own stocks under five can buy it 2) the stock hasn't really moved since the split so its still on sale, yet shares have changed from weaker to stronger hands over the years.
    Mar 22 08:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet [View article]
    yeah sorry about that it was a typo from editing. Ty DAC
    Mar 20 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: This Is Why I Am Bullish [View article]
    Whats up Brillo?
    Mar 12 01:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jump On The Tesla Bandwagon Now And You May Get Burned [View article]
    Anyone who uses The Macho Man Randy Savage's pic as his avatar is correct in my book! Ohhhhh Yeaaaahhhhhhhh!
    Feb 15 11:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cramer's FADS CAN Momentum Picks Have Lost Their Luster [View article]
    How do you know how smart I think Cramer is?
    Jan 1 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Dead Money Walking ... For Now [View article]
    I'm not trying to drive down the price with this article. I'm just stating my opinion. I don't think my article can move the stock. You are the only one who thinks that. :-)
    Nov 21 04:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Champions: 21 Increases Expected By December 31 [View article]
    Big Fish!
    Oct 18 01:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent [View article]
    I have no idea what is going to happen to the market right now. Too many variables, obamacare, earnings, debt debate, middle east. Still waiting for more clarity. As far as pricing anything in, the market is still just a couple % from its all time high. I don't think much bad news is priced in to the market.
    Oct 14 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment