David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Kinder Morgan: Stock Nosedives, Time To Sell Out Or Buy With Both Hands? [View article]
    ur funny searcher! my headlines are tame compared to whats out there on the web.
    Nov 21, 2014. 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hey UP. let me ask you this question. What is your actual loss %. it is a tax deferred not free investment. so theoretically you were going to have to pay the tax at some point. how much more is it costing you to take the hit now? is there a significant difference?
    Nov 21, 2014. 01:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    OK OK! I take it back it wasn't a full blown nose dive! What was it then? Lets have a contest to come up with the best verb for the move! lol DAC
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    lol u got me Rosenose! i took a little editorial license with that title! take care DAC
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    i mentioned the arb...and i dont think the Fund issue was the cause of the drop at the time of announcement.
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ok a agree with the comments on nosedive as the verb! it may have been a been at further out on the continuum describing sell offs than what occurred. Stock drops or sold off would have been more apropos. take care DAC
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    The fact of the matter is it wasn't random noise... The stock began to sell off exactly when the news was announced. Now you guys stating it was only random noise doesn't compute for me. We can agree to disagree... But I'm right! Lolol
    Nov 20, 2014. 10:45 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    it was more pronounced considering high to low at time of announcement. it did nosedive at that point over 3%. basically the stock sold off on the news, if you consider a nosedive a 20% drop then I guess the title doesn't work for you. not sure what consensus definition of nosedive is.
    Nov 20, 2014. 06:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Merger Actually Bad News For KMP Unitholders? [View article]
    That is a great point Clay! DAC
    Nov 19, 2014. 09:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    This is an important point! Thank you for your input! DAC
    Nov 19, 2014. 02:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Great point Charles! I may have to include this insight in a future article. Thank you
    Nov 19, 2014. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: A Dividend Growth Buying Opportunity Presents Itself [View article]
    you guys are making me laugh! i dont know what the like record is.... but i know its way more than 20...prob triple digits at least
    Nov 14, 2014. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: A Dividend Growth Buying Opportunity Presents Itself [View article]
    9 i liked it my self! AND MADE IT AUTHOR'S PICK!
    Nov 12, 2014. 11:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: A Golden Dividend Growth Opportunity Is Never Offered Twice [View article]
    Thanks Cap! I will check into it! DAC
    Nov 8, 2014. 09:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron: Dead Money Walking Off A Cliff? [View article]
    Nice job cherry picking my text. You go all the way back to Aug 2013. as soon as I saw this I knew you were a newbie contributor. Either tell the whole story or get lost Wilson. Your contribution to this thread is worthless. In fact the stock did dip after that article and I've written several articles since, one where I state to go long. So your BS cherry picked, taken out of context quote of me is not even applicable. If I was a loser with a bunch of free time, I would do the same thing back to you, but I have better things to do. Get lost. Go find someone else's words to twist. DAC
    Oct 30, 2014. 05:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment