David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Electric: There Is No Safer Place Than In The Eye Of The Storm [View article]
    i am with you
    Jan 15, 2015. 02:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Crude Oil Slump Is Also Temporary From A Demand Standpoint [View article]
    Paulo, your thesis is correct. Demand will increase over time, not just because of China but because of everything, and supply is highly elastic currently, but all you say is temporary. It may be 20 years or 20 days for all we know here in the midst of the oil patch. its taken that long before. does Portugal produce oil and gas?

China is done building their ghost cities brother. what is temporary to you?... your premise is too simplistic to make any sort of conclusion. did you give a target date or oil price target in the article? I may have missed it. i live in Texas and have lived in Texas for 45 years though several boom and bust cycles. no one here knows what is going to happen next. at least for the foreseeable future. you are making the peak oil theory case from the early 2000s basically. read the book oils endless bid from 2011. http://amzn.to/17JJWdV
    Jan 15, 2015. 12:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cramer's Mad Money: A Different Kind Of Market (1/13/15) [View article]
    Well, I don't need to watch Cramer anymore with this kind of detailed synopsis! Bravo Michael! You captured the tone and depth of the show quite well! Appreciate the effort! Much more enjoyable to get the pertinent information without all the screaming, bells, and whistles! DAC
    Jan 14, 2015. 02:11 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Stock About To Take A Nosedive? [View article]
    I want to thank everyone for their amazing input to this article so far! I have a ton of things to think about. I have read each and every comment and want everyone to know I appreciate the feedback very much. The breadth and depth of knowledge in the comments section is what makes this article truly valuable. I will swing back thru and address particular comments in the near future. Take care Dave
    Jan 14, 2015. 01:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Crash In Oil Prices Offers The Opportunity Of A Lifetime - I Beg To Differ [View article]
    I want to thank everyone for their amazing input to this article so far! I have a ton of things to think about. I have read each and every comment and want everyone to know I appreciate the feedback very much. The breadth and depth of knowledge in the comments section is what makes this article truly valuable. I will do a follow up piece regarding the prescient insights I have gathered and credit the authors where appropriate. Take care Dave
    Jan 14, 2015. 01:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    ty Michael
    Jan 14, 2015. 01:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    i will have to talk to them about that thanks. the algo has trouble with hold type articles due to the presence of conflicting sentences. its set up for buy or sell speech for the most part. it gets most things right and easily detects buy sell calls from professional analysts. blogs are too wordy!
    Jan 14, 2015. 01:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    the eia has cut oil demand price targets several times in the last few quarters. demand is growing but at a slowing rate. http://usat.ly/17GgYM8
    Jan 14, 2015. 01:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    TY B! I will see what i can do! Take care Dave
    Jan 12, 2015. 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    i accept your exception with my improper grammar. you are completely correct I will strive to do better Satre! Thank you for your unvaluable insights!
    Jan 12, 2015. 10:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    i except your apology Satre. thank you
    Jan 12, 2015. 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    because most of what you just said is wrong
    Jan 12, 2015. 12:58 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    Yeah... i stated my case and want to hear yours. I didn't say I was going to respond to everyone's comments. I read all the comments and often respond to them in a follow up article. I believe the comments section is for the members to make their remarks. I often find many great insights are uncovered by the debate between members. I never really liked it when the author jumped in on every comment myself.

further, I wish i had all day to sit around and answer comments, but I have a family to feed. Im not some kid in school writing for PVs. I do the best I can. Sorry i don't live up to your expectations. DAC
    Jan 11, 2015. 11:59 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan Named Best Dividend Growth Energy Stock For 2015 [View article]
    I did not choose to use my middle name to be pompous. I did it to honor my dearly departed father named Alton Clark. So you can officially get lost. u r just a two bit troll.
    Jan 11, 2015. 06:35 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Cool! Sounds like a good idea! Thanks for the feedback Russ! You definitely have your finger on the pulse of the semis, might as well expand your coverage. Take care Dave
    Jan 11, 2015. 03:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment