David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Micron: Dead Money Walking Off A Cliff? [View article]
    Ya Think?
    Mar 26, 2015. 03:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AT&T: A Bird In Hand Is Worth 2 In The Bush [View article]
    i think i turned it in before the day was over Frank there is a time lag... any thoughts on the substance of the article? ur gunna have to give me a mulligan on the dow part.
    Mar 26, 2015. 02:27 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AT&T: A Bird In Hand Is Worth 2 In The Bush [View article]
    thanks for catching that. i put in for a change. old habits die hard!
    Mar 26, 2015. 02:24 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    i already wrote an article about this
    Mar 24, 2015. 07:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Enough Idle Chatter, Let's Cut To The Chase [View article]
    i never said maybe Scoots!
    Mar 24, 2015. 07:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron: Is The Worm About To Turn (Again)? [View article]
    hey thanks! i put in for a fix. take care
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: Best Buy Among Big Banks With Most Upside To Boot? [View article]
    long and wrong?
    Mar 20, 2015. 05:57 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ur writing style is like a poem.
    Mar 20, 2015. 03:06 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    the market is totally out of whack right now juiced up by QE. that's why good news is bad news and bad news is good news these days. we are in market bizzarro world right now. thanks for my next article idea. take care DAC
    Mar 20, 2015. 02:23 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I do. I am waiting to see some stabilization. In the chart I drew a ? to $15. I would like to see some sort of bounce first.
    Mar 20, 2015. 01:58 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    yeah right
    Mar 20, 2015. 01:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: A Smart Move [View article]
    Here is your answer regarding the currency risk conundrum... there isn't any currency risk because the deal was a SWAP. Which basically hedges any currency risk. I encourage anyone who needs further clarification to contact KMI investor relations for a further explanation.

Mar 19, 2015. 10:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Unlikely Stock To Build A Retirement Portfolio Upon At Any Age [View article]
    Oh RS! I love these!
    Mar 18, 2015. 05:31 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    i think im just another guy with an opinion, but Tipranks calls me a Financial Expert due to my track record. I am very grateful for Tipranks. It has shined a spot light on me. I just had my first interview Monday morning on Benzinga's pre market prep show. I have some work to do as far as cleaning up my speech, but the audience said they really enjoyed hearing my perspective and I was spot on with my commentary on the charts and stocks. I have been invited back for a follow up appearance. You can check it out here if you have the time!

Mar 18, 2015. 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    The term Financial Expert refers to both bloggers and professional analysts from firms like Goldman Sachs... etc. Tipranks ranks Analysts and Bloggers in two separate categories bloggers and analysts. Then they combine the two and call it Financial Experts. Out of all analysts and bloggers, total about 7500, I am ranking 4th currently based on my five year track record and been in the top three for quite sometime.

Mar 18, 2015. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment