David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Happily Shorting Volatility As Debt Deal Imminent [View article]
    I hear what you are saying raven, but market tanked last time just after they came to an agreement at the 11th hour. It dropped 20%.
    Oct 14 11:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    Perhaps...
    Sep 16 10:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    Hey! I was just tryin to be funny! I have been behind BAC since it hit $5. That was a good Amazon article. The statement "i touched a nerve" is so out of touch with reality it is hysterical. I'm always cool, you just started off the convo like a jerk. Do you get that? maybe you don't. Anyway, take it easy dude.
    Sep 15 02:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    I do have a comment regarding your articles though Colin and it can be sized up into one simple word... WOW! BAC is a better buy than JPM and AMZN is overpriced... All I can say is WOW! I've never heard that before Colin! Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait for your next insightful piece. Really! DAC
    Sep 12 11:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    Hey Colin, I wrote an article about each of your questions and already answered your question about the charts. You seem to do a lot of talking and not much listening. I am moving on brother. Find someone else to argue about technical analysis with. lol DAC
    Sep 12 06:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    I just read your two articles and understand why you made the comment now Colin. You saw the chart I used and saw a great opportunity to lay out your pigeon analogy again you are so proud of! That's a good one! Who told you that one by the way? And is it "Like" if you do it, or do you really have to do it? Thanks

Anyway, thanks for throwing me under the bus so you could toot your own horn! lol I'm not a chartist shaman, what ever that is Colin, but I do keep abreast of the chart because that is basically the scoreboard. Sorry for saying to get lost earlier Colin! You pigeon holing me into the chartist shaman role, (That was good huh, pigeon holing?) and saying anyone who listened to me would lose money kinda bugged me. Feel free to stop by and randomly attack me for your benefit anytime though brother, always happy to help a fellow author! DAC
    Sep 12 02:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    Colin, you are completely wrong about me. The chart is from Finviz.com and comes with all the technical info already done. I have been long BAC since $5. I felt the run was about to end for several fundamental reason and a bad earnings report. This article is a follow up to that one. I described the stock price action to catch people up. I spend the entire article analyzing the fundamentals, catalysts and downside risks. Maybe you should do a little more reading prior to laying down your negative BS. Almost every stock I've written about over the last year is up significantly and I am up over 100% for the year. You don't know anything about me Colin. You have a lot of nerve to come on my article and make a bunch of superfluous acusations. Get lost. DAC
    Sep 12 02:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons SandRidge Is A Buy [View article]
    Thanks for all the input! Good stuff! DAC
    Sep 11 01:50 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alcatel-Lucent: Will Rally Last Or Is It Too Far Too Fast? [View article]
    Yep the stock kept on going. DAC
    Sep 10 04:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    Thanks G! DAC
    Sep 8 01:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream Looks Undervalued And Poised To Pop [View article]
    Cool thanks for the input. What are your thoughts on PEP and KO's fountain drink machines? Isn't it just a big SodaStream machine? Could they have already looked into having a "home" fountain machine and decided it wasn't worth their time?
    Sep 8 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream Looks Undervalued And Poised To Pop [View article]
    Not sure about PEP, but KO bought out the bottler a long time ago. Its effectively in-house now. Company was called Coca Cola Enterprises.
    Sep 7 04:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Time To Buy Is Now [View article]
    I was there!
    Sep 7 02:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream Looks Undervalued And Poised To Pop [View article]
    Thanks for your input Seth! take it easy dave
    Sep 6 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SodaStream Looks Undervalued And Poised To Pop [View article]
    I'm not so sure SODA will be disruptive Seth. I will have to think about your premise further thanks.
    Sep 6 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment