David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Bank Of America: Best Buy Among Big Banks With Most Upside To Boot? [View article]
    the market is totally out of whack right now juiced up by QE. that's why good news is bad news and bad news is good news these days. we are in market bizzarro world right now. thanks for my next article idea. take care DAC
    Mar 20, 2015. 02:23 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I do. I am waiting to see some stabilization. In the chart I drew a ? to $15. I would like to see some sort of bounce first.
    Mar 20, 2015. 01:58 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    yeah right
    Mar 20, 2015. 01:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: A Smart Move [View article]
    Here is your answer regarding the currency risk conundrum... there isn't any currency risk because the deal was a SWAP. Which basically hedges any currency risk. I encourage anyone who needs further clarification to contact KMI investor relations for a further explanation.

Mar 19, 2015. 10:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Unlikely Stock To Build A Retirement Portfolio Upon At Any Age [View article]
    Oh RS! I love these!
    Mar 18, 2015. 05:31 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    i think im just another guy with an opinion, but Tipranks calls me a Financial Expert due to my track record. I am very grateful for Tipranks. It has shined a spot light on me. I just had my first interview Monday morning on Benzinga's pre market prep show. I have some work to do as far as cleaning up my speech, but the audience said they really enjoyed hearing my perspective and I was spot on with my commentary on the charts and stocks. I have been invited back for a follow up appearance. You can check it out here if you have the time!

Mar 18, 2015. 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    The term Financial Expert refers to both bloggers and professional analysts from firms like Goldman Sachs... etc. Tipranks ranks Analysts and Bloggers in two separate categories bloggers and analysts. Then they combine the two and call it Financial Experts. Out of all analysts and bloggers, total about 7500, I am ranking 4th currently based on my five year track record and been in the top three for quite sometime.

Mar 18, 2015. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    According to my five year track record, I am currently ranked 4th in the world among all published financial experts. This is important to me. I take changing my rating on a stock very seriously. I have not flip flopped what so ever and have previously broken many of the stories you speak of. Take care dave.

The World's Top 10 Financial Bloggers
    Mar 18, 2015. 02:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    lol too funny brother! i dud the same thing at first for some reason!
    Mar 18, 2015. 02:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    Great stuff in this thread! DAC
    Mar 18, 2015. 11:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    its Alstom Rich not Alstrom.
    Mar 18, 2015. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Path To Increased Profitability Materializes [View article]
    I do not see how my record gives that impression. I did discuss my "evolution of thought" in the conclusions. I went from saying it was a buy to saying you should take a wait ans see approach which I clearly stated. You are welcome to your opinion though. Take care dave
    Mar 17, 2015. 01:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    i will be more clear thanks
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    im not a perma bull
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Rich, I have basically gone from being very bullish thinking 2015 would be the year GE turns up the heat to thinking the heat is on GE! new downside risks: the oil market crashed, the Alstom deal got pushed back, and finally GE accelerated the disposition of its financial ops, which provide a nice chunk of profits. Yet there are several upside catalysts as well related to Aviation and Healthcare segments. I would characterize my coverage as going from a BUY to a HOLD starting in the second half of February. I will focus on doing a better job of articulating my stance in the future so you won't be so confused. I am still bullish on the long term prospects for GE regardless of the recent bad news. Take care Dave
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment