David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Beaten Down Stocks With Strong Insider Buying, Fundamentals And Upside: 3 Trades And 2 Traps [View article]
    BSCHU,

I will make sure and do that going forward. My horizon is always long term (greater than a year) as a default. Unless I specify it is just a trade. TY DAC
    Aug 17 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Blue Chip Bargains With Strong Free Cash Flow And Fundamentals: 4 Buys And 1 Sell [View article]
    I can agree with that. I could have described the situation better. TY DAC
    Aug 15 10:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Buying Opportunities Sporting Recent Olympic Sized Gains [View article]
    Hey Ryan. I made the calls on all these stocks prior to their moves with the exception of EA.

I hear what you are saying about attempting to catch the most of it, that is hard. That is why EA is on my radar now. I may have missed the first 10% of the move, but the stock has broken through some key resistance and sma levels. If it holds above the 50 day for a week the uptrend may continue.

Furthermore, I spoke with my friend about how the user experience was going and he gave it a thumps up, even though they had to dish out additional funds for a premium upgrade. That was good news.

The risk/reward on EA keeps getting better. DAC
    Aug 10 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Buying Opportunities Sporting Recent Olympic Sized Gains [View article]
    You are probably right Captain Ron! DAC
    Aug 9 03:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Captivating Comeback Plays Under $7 Bouncing Off Lows: 4 Traps And 1 Trade [View article]
    When did you do this? When did NOK hit your radar? Thanks DAC
    Aug 7 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Point Taken! Mr. Cool. That was my nickname in college for all the wrong reasons! lol Good stuff. It's tough to catch it all though. What is the percentage of shares bought at $1.60 I wonder and have those buyers already had there fill? Split the difference and make it a Buy at $2...if things go right... that would be a decent throwback. DAC
    Aug 6 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Doggie, My articles are meant as starting point for your own DD like I say in the article. The crux of my articles are about identifying a group of stocks in a certain situation then I give my take on the name. I usually try to high light what I feel is the most pertinent point and make a call.

There are a lot of people that agree with my perspective on Nokia. I believe the general consensus on Nokia is negative. That is why the stock is trading in the $2s. I may take all your suggestions and do a focus article on Nokia and dig into eything. I hope you feel better now. I don't really even know what most other authors are writing specifically about a stock. Thanks DAC
    Aug 6 01:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I have been in on Sprint since $2.50. I took profits after earnings and am hoping to re enter on a pullback if I'm lucky. Thanks for the add. Good Stuff. DAC
    Aug 6 12:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That is a very telling ratio. Thanks for the input Tex. DAC
    Aug 6 12:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You have brought up some good points Stealth. I will do more DD and do an update. TY DAC
    Aug 6 12:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That was good stuff. Bery. I will do some further investigation. DAC
    Aug 6 12:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I hear you Tom. DAC
    Aug 6 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the input Jonathan. I will check that out. DAC
    Aug 6 09:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Commodity Stocks Moving On News [View article]
    Hi Matthew. What about the fact that a majority of KOG's earnings beat came from hedging, accounting principles and cost reduction rather than organic growth. Do you see that as a liability due to the fact that those positives may be one time events and hard to repeat with expectations sure to be raised?

I agree with you on SD.
    Aug 6 08:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Beaten Down Stocks With Upside Potential Per Analysts: 2 Trades And 3 Traps [View article]
    That sounds like good news... DAC
    Aug 5 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment