David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cisco Buying Opportunity Looming, Don't Blink [View article]
    That was pretty funny Shorty! lol DAC
    Aug 29, 2013. 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Time To Buy Is Fast Approaching [View article]
    I understand it Tdot. The 200 forward P/E looks out of whack, but they always have an answer for it Tdot. The bottom line is Ford's P/E ratio is less than the industry average. Anyone who follows the stock should know that simply by reviewing the competition. I will send an email to Scottrade and see what they say. Take care DAC
    Aug 28, 2013. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Time To Buy Is Fast Approaching [View article]
    That information was provided by Scottrade.com Thanks DAC
    Aug 28, 2013. 02:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Buying Opportunity Looming, Don't Blink [View article]
    I pulled out prior to earnings for several reasons. the stock looked like it was getting tired, thought Chambers might shale out some investors, the market was at all time highs and started to sell off, felt a macro pullback was near, other companies had given bad guidance. I am looking to jump back in at some point. taking my time with the new geopolitical issues pressing the market. Thanks DAC
    Aug 27, 2013. 11:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I miss Mark Haines! DAC
    Aug 25, 2013. 11:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    Thanks for the input and kudos Steve! Good stuff! DAC
    Aug 25, 2013. 10:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I'm not piggy backing on Cooperman. I was behind SD way before Cooperman came into the picture. Cooperman just reinforces my thesis. The point about the new CEO was his background is financial not an oil man like Tom Ward. He will focus on turning the current assets into profits rather than acquiring more leases. He will focus on optimizing wells and going through the financials ferreting out any funny business or waste.
    Aug 25, 2013. 10:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    Good to hear from you! DAC
    Aug 24, 2013. 09:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    I thought of another reason why i had it at a higher percentage Smitty... It was because I think the stock is heading down further nearterm prior to going up
    Aug 24, 2013. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    Tell it Old Wizard! Thanks for your input! DAC
    Aug 24, 2013. 11:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    All I can say is "You Go Russ" more power to you. I never wish bad luck on anyone. You have your way to make money, others have their way and i have mine. What matters is how good are you at what you do. At this point I am in capital preservation mode. I think I'm starting to like you now Russ! Good luck to you brother. I don't think we are really that far apart on our overall thesis for MU, I just think we had a big run and are in for a pullback right now. DAC
    Aug 23, 2013. 02:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    You are the best RS!
    Aug 23, 2013. 01:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    yeah you are correct BSmit i had the $21 number stuck in my head. thanks. I meant the lower percentage and $28. DAC
    Aug 23, 2013. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    $5 is the bottom for various reason. But you never know what macro event might trigger a market wide sell off. I feel a lot of people have been rocked to sleep with the steady Eddie up market this year. it may be time for Washington to do their thing and screw everything up.
    Aug 23, 2013. 01:38 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    A twelve bagger on on two bucks is $24 Russ. What about all the options you lost on Russ? Tell us a story about one of the times you got wiped out Russ. There must be some reason you are still here with us on this silly blog! lol DAC
    Aug 23, 2013. 05:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment