David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    I hear you brother, but to state a stock is currently worth more than triple the stock price is hyperbole at its finest. That may be true of some unheard of micro cap but Micron is front and center. I doubt the value is capable of hiding in place sight with so many sharks in the water right now. Heck , it's a full blown feeding frenzy out there right now and you are telling me Micron is on sale for 75% off? Where are all the sharks? Micron has been here before as well, many times. I remember it was same story different reason a long time ago Cramer had it going to $20 from $10. The stock plummeted from $12 to the recent 52 week low of of 5 bucks. Look at the 5 year chart and eyeball the pullbacks in this stock after a significant run and tell me want you see. The smallest one was over 30% the other were massive. I'm saying the stock is overbought here and about to do what it usually does. Who's thesis is more likely?
    Aug 23, 2013. 12:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I remember when this stock was zinging back and forth between 9 and 12
    Aug 22, 2013. 11:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and discussion. I am officially moving on at this point but will revisit this tread when any key metrics are met. Like russ's call the stock will hit $40. Hopefully we will still be alive so we can pat Russ on the back for that call! Take it easy! Go Micron! DAC
    Aug 22, 2013. 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    OK Russ! Thank you! I feel way better now!
    Aug 22, 2013. 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Citigroup A Steal Under $50 [View article]
    yes that is correct
    Aug 22, 2013. 04:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Check out this article I wrote about Micron in Feb of 2012! You won't believe it!

Aug 22, 2013. 03:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    That was a good one! I can picture you now waiting... watching to pounce and blow my credibility out of the water! Dang it! Thanks a lot Patt!
    Aug 22, 2013. 03:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Eddie, did you REALLY read my article? If you did you should know the answer.
    Aug 22, 2013. 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Citigroup A Steal Under $50 [View article]
    Yeah if you don't own the stock at the time you turn an article in that is the standard disclosure. I didn't plan on buying C in the next 72 hours anyway, but will probably buy it soon. You made it sound like I never owned the stock and never planned to own it. Do you understand my perspective on your comment. I would not buy it right after i wrote a bullish article or write a bullish article right after i bought it anyway because even though I know I can't move the stock, I would not want it to seem shady. take it easy. I think I may have misunderstood the context of your comment. later DAC
    Aug 22, 2013. 03:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    TY Riemangauss! DAC
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    The turn around is unproven. Tom Ward founded this company and is now out. People aren't sure if a few more issues pop up when all the rocks are finally turned over.
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:52 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    They are pot committed as my poker buddies would say!
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:50 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    Either way Leon won't take less than $10. probably no buyout offer until smoke clears after a few qtrs.
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:49 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I think we are over the hump. these struggles will subside. they all have the same final goal and skin in the game.
    Aug 22, 2013. 02:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment