David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    According to my five year track record, I am currently ranked 4th in the world among all published financial experts. This is important to me. I take changing my rating on a stock very seriously. I have not flip flopped what so ever and have previously broken many of the stories you speak of. Take care dave.

The World's Top 10 Financial Bloggers
    Mar 18, 2015. 02:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    lol too funny brother! i dud the same thing at first for some reason!
    Mar 18, 2015. 02:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    Great stuff in this thread! DAC
    Mar 18, 2015. 11:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    its Alstom Rich not Alstrom.
    Mar 18, 2015. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The Path To Increased Profitability Materializes [View article]
    I do not see how my record gives that impression. I did discuss my "evolution of thought" in the conclusions. I went from saying it was a buy to saying you should take a wait ans see approach which I clearly stated. You are welcome to your opinion though. Take care dave
    Mar 17, 2015. 01:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    i will be more clear thanks
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    im not a perma bull
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Rich, I have basically gone from being very bullish thinking 2015 would be the year GE turns up the heat to thinking the heat is on GE! new downside risks: the oil market crashed, the Alstom deal got pushed back, and finally GE accelerated the disposition of its financial ops, which provide a nice chunk of profits. Yet there are several upside catalysts as well related to Aviation and Healthcare segments. I would characterize my coverage as going from a BUY to a HOLD starting in the second half of February. I will focus on doing a better job of articulating my stance in the future so you won't be so confused. I am still bullish on the long term prospects for GE regardless of the recent bad news. Take care Dave
    Mar 16, 2015. 10:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on this article. I appreciate everyone's feedback and input. Take care DAC
    Mar 16, 2015. 12:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AT&T: Time To Be Greedy? [View article]
    thanks for the add Rich!
    Mar 13, 2015. 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    im stealin ur stuff ole lion!
    Mar 12, 2015. 11:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    thanks Doug! very cool!
    Mar 12, 2015. 11:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    i made a mistake in my original calc. since the euro bond deal is a swap for dollars, there is no currency risk. sorry for the confusion. DAC
    Mar 12, 2015. 10:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    thanks Scoots i feel the same about ur posts!
    Mar 12, 2015. 06:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Trees Don't Grow To The Sky [View article]
    Awesome comments from everyone! Thanks for your continued input. The comments section continues to be the place where the true value lies. I will incorporate your input into my next article. take care dave
    Mar 12, 2015. 05:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment