David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • SodaStream Looks Undervalued And Poised To Pop [View article]
    Hi Seth. Thanks for the comment. I see from looking at your article list this stock is one of areas of expertise so I appreciate the positive comment. The first thing that comes to mind regarding KO or PEP would be to buy SODA. SODA still just a tiny fraction of overall beverage market so not sure if its on their radar just yet, but I think it will be eventually. I don't think they will come out with machines.

Regarding my notes on international weak spots, I was merely commenting on which areas were weak. I do not know if the company has room to expand in Eastern Europe. I was just noting where sales were weak to ensure I told the whole story. thanks Dave
    Sep 6 10:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Buy: Look Out Below ... Accelerated Free Fall Looming [View article]
    I was stopped out of this position eons ago. Good luck to you guys. I lost about $1000 bucks.
    Sep 5 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Buying Opportunity Looming, Don't Blink [View article]
    Here is what i said. "I plan to layer into a position over time to reduce risk. I think the macro market sell off isn't over just yet and Cisco's stock will not be immune to a macro market selloff."
    Sep 2 06:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Unhinged: Has The Elusive Double Finally Arrived? [View article]
    That is what I'm saying Skomes. You are making my point. I am saying the PC headwinds are diminishing at the same time Intel expands in areas of growth and the stock does not reflect that future trend. Thanks DAC
    Aug 30 08:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Unhinged: Has The Elusive Double Finally Arrived? [View article]
    Thanks for the add RP. You know, you are correct. I should have nailed home further the point about the foundry business vertically integrating the company. The title is Intel Unhinged though and I did talk about the new foundry business expanding margins. Plus the comments section of an article are just as important as the article itself. Now that you have made the contribution, the article is no longer lacking your unique insight! Thanks DAC
    Aug 30 03:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Unhinged: Has The Elusive Double Finally Arrived? [View article]
    I will put in for a change Gainster!. Typo. DAC
    Aug 30 11:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Unhinged: Has The Elusive Double Finally Arrived? [View article]
    Thank you! DAC
    Aug 30 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Unhinged: Has The Elusive Double Finally Arrived? [View article]
    Thanks! DAC
    Aug 30 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Buying Opportunity Looming, Don't Blink [View article]
    That was pretty funny Shorty! lol DAC
    Aug 29 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Time To Buy Is Fast Approaching [View article]
    I understand it Tdot. The 200 forward P/E looks out of whack, but they always have an answer for it Tdot. The bottom line is Ford's P/E ratio is less than the industry average. Anyone who follows the stock should know that simply by reviewing the competition. I will send an email to Scottrade and see what they say. Take care DAC
    Aug 28 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Time To Buy Is Fast Approaching [View article]
    That information was provided by Scottrade.com Thanks DAC
    Aug 28 02:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Buying Opportunity Looming, Don't Blink [View article]
    I pulled out prior to earnings for several reasons. the stock looked like it was getting tired, thought Chambers might shale out some investors, the market was at all time highs and started to sell off, felt a macro pullback was near, other companies had given bad guidance. I am looking to jump back in at some point. taking my time with the new geopolitical issues pressing the market. Thanks DAC
    Aug 27 11:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I miss Mark Haines! DAC
    Aug 25 11:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    Thanks for the input and kudos Steve! Good stuff! DAC
    Aug 25 10:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I'm not piggy backing on Cooperman. I was behind SD way before Cooperman came into the picture. Cooperman just reinforces my thesis. The point about the new CEO was his background is financial not an oil man like Tom Ward. He will focus on turning the current assets into profits rather than acquiring more leases. He will focus on optimizing wells and going through the financials ferreting out any funny business or waste.
    Aug 25 10:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment