David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Electric: Profits In Rear View Mirror Will Be Larger Than They Appear [View article]
    That's why love you so much Rlp.
    Jun 22 09:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Hitting The Shale Sweet Spot [View article]
    Every article I have written has been in response to multiple requests of readers. I gain an enormous amount of new followers with the publication of each article. I have numerous more requests coming in each day. But, I hear what you're saying and I am taking a break from writing about Kinder for a while unless something big happens. Thanks
    Jun 22 08:12 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Hitting The Shale Sweet Spot [View article]
    Thank you very much.
    Jun 22 04:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Hitting The Shale Sweet Spot [View article]
    I did a series about the natural gas pipeline expansion there's four regions so there were four articles.
    Jun 22 04:15 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    That title merely poses a question. That question has 2 answers YES or NO... My answer is NOOOOOO... I can't control the fact that you interpreted it in a negative fashion.

Titles are very important and an art form unto themselves. Titles need to have a bit of intrigue. I hear what you guys are saying, but there is a certain level of salesmanship necessary regarding titles to get your message out.

The positive feedback I have received via new followers, private PMs, and comments from readers VASTLY outweighs the few negative nelly comments I receive. You can't please all the people all the time. Yet I will continue to try. I will take your comments under advisement. I would appreciate it if you would also comment and say when you think I have a good title as well in the future. I wrote the title. DAC
    Jun 21 05:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Sitting In The Liquefaction Catbird Seat [View article]
    Ok thanks Ralph! I only list KMI and KMP because of syndication issues with Yahoo Finance. But all my articles pertain to the company as a whole.
    Jun 21 03:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: A Golden Contrarian Opportunity Is Never Offered Twice [View article]
    Go back to the swamp and think about what i said a little longer maybe it will sink in next time. Your reading comprehension is almost as low as RedRum's... but he has an excuse, he's just a one hit wonder little kid in a wheel chair... he never got another part after the shining.
    Jun 21 11:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Sitting In The Liquefaction Catbird Seat [View article]
    Nice add ty
    Jun 21 07:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    This article is part two of four describing in detail the exact expansion projects that are on the table for the Western region. The series will end with a grand finally that you won't want to miss! lol DAC
    Jun 20 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Enough Is Enough [View article]
    i get it now... lol
    Jun 19 07:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Worm Has Definitively Turned [View article]
    you are hilarious!
    Jun 19 07:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Too Hot To Handle? [View article]
    I am not going to answer this question ever again because a new person asks me the same thing every time and then the discussion always gets off topic. You take or leave my opinions. This isn't about me, its about the company. The opinions I express are those of many who read my articles that do own the stock, not just mine alone. My motives behind owning or not owning a stock shouldn't be part of the discussion. I will never answer this question again. DAC
    Jun 19 04:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Too Hot To Handle? [View article]
    Thanks brother.
    Jun 19 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Too Hot To Handle? [View article]
    that was a good one! SoxFan
    Jun 19 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: The Worm Has Definitively Turned [View article]
    that was funny! I am going to do some more investigation and may do a a Good bad and ugly piece on ford for this Sunday.
    Jun 19 03:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment