David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Kinder Morgan: Is It Safe To Run With This Bull? [View article]
    its been longer than a week Salty! lol There has been a lot of action on the oil and gas front lately. DAC
    Jul 8 02:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dude Abides: China In The Golden Age Of Central Bankers [View article]
    Anyone who incorporates the rug quote from The Big Lebowski so slick and eloquently has my vote! Great stuff! Thank you Ben for a great read! DAC

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
    Jul 2 10:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Too Hot To Handle? [View article]
    Thanks Chuck I appreciate your support. You are correct. I have gained 185 new followers from my recent series on KMI and 75 real time alert followers as well. This is more than any other author for Seeking Alpha over the same period of time and number of articles. I have received over 50 PMs thanking me for my efforts and telling me not to worry about the haters. The number of positive comments outweighs negative comments by a huge margin. Furthermore, the articles I have written have been the most popular overall in regards to total reads and most emailed for Seeking Alpha as well. There is no doubt the people complaining are a tiny minority. Thanks again brother. take care DAC
    Jun 27 07:14 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: $15 Billion In New Growth Identified Beyond $16.4 Billion Current Backlog [View article]
    I am not saying to buy the dips Ted. I'm saying allocate a portion of your income set aside for investing each month or quarter and buy the position over time and don't worry about the dips or rallies. Dollar cost average in basically until you have the % of your portfolio u want. if your planning on putting $10K into it, don't slap it all down at once. Buy $1K for 10 months. DAC
    Jun 26 11:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Profits In Rear View Mirror Will Be Larger Than They Appear [View article]
    alright RLP. I am good with that. good point. take it easy. hadnt had my coffee yet sorry! lolol
    Jun 23 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    yeah RLP make decisions based on intra day moves you will make millions by doing that
    Jun 23 11:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    You really need to get a life Chuck. Your petty attacks on me are a sign of your ineptitude.
    Jun 23 10:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: A Golden Contrarian Opportunity Is Never Offered Twice [View article]
    Thanks RedRum! Glad you have finally come around!
    Jun 23 10:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    now crawl back under your rock! lolol
    Jun 23 10:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It means a lot of people right now are saying that the profitability of the deal has been hampered by the concessions GE has made, yet, I say after a few years the synergies will play out and all the naysayers will be proven wrong. Profits will be larger than they appear now in the future. I was trying to make a play on the Objects in the rear view mirror may be smaller thing. I guess the confusion worked because a ton of people read this article. lol
    Jun 22 11:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    lolol no doubt!
    Jun 22 01:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Hitting The Shale Sweet Spot [View article]
    Ty brothers
    Jun 22 01:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Hitting The Shale Sweet Spot [View article]
    I haven't said the same thing over once.
    Jun 22 01:33 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    Excuse me Chuckie, but I didn't realize you were such an expert in hyperbolic titles! After looking at your article list in more detail I have found several. If only I was to stoop so low... I could really clean up! here are some of your all time greats:

"The Best U.S. Stock Fund You Never Heard Of'

The Best? Really Chuck? I don't think so

"Bankers! To the Barricades!"

I'm scared out of my mind Chuckie! Sounds like WW3 has started!

"The Mortgage Market's Dead Pool"

Sounds horrible, Death becomes you! I'm almost as scared as the world war starting in the banks!

"Squatters: 4.4 Million and Counting"

Watch out we are being overrun by squatters, better not buy a house!

What a bunch of malarkey Chuckco! Sounds like things didn't turn out so great for you and now you are running around taking it out on others who you feel can't touch you. I bet you are mean to the Starbucks kid as well. DAC
    Jun 22 11:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Is The Party Over? [View article]
    Hey Chuck. I appreciate you reading my articles. But calling my title hyperbolic is way out of line. There is nothing hyperbolic about my title. It is a question to be answered. That is it. There is nothing hyperbolic about it.

Now, What does a hyperbolic title look like you say? Well, if you want a great example of an extremely Hyperbolic title, you need look no further than Chuckie's own article title.

"The Euro-Ponzi Rolls On"

Wow talk about Hyperbole! A European Ponzi scheme? Gotta see what that is about!

I would never use the word Ponzi in a title even if I thought there was one because you can't prove it and back up your assertion in the article. If you could the people involved would be busted already. Why aren't the people performing the ponzi scheme in jail now that you have published the evidence Chuckie? Because your article does not support your title. That is true hyperbole brother.

With my title, I ask is the party over? and answer it with a No. I then provide the evidence to back up my assertion.

YOU are the one Chuckie who uses hyperbole to sell your articles. My title is merely intriguing, there is a huge difference. I am surprised the editors even let that one slide. It is disgusting.

I suggest you quit wasting your time trying to dog out fellow contributors and spend that time attempting to improve yourself instead. You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands, put it to good use for once instead of spreading you negative BS. DAC
    Jun 22 10:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment