David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    Good to hear from you! DAC
    Aug 24 09:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    I thought of another reason why i had it at a higher percentage Smitty... It was because I think the stock is heading down further nearterm prior to going up
    Aug 24 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    Tell it Old Wizard! Thanks for your input! DAC
    Aug 24 11:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    All I can say is "You Go Russ" more power to you. I never wish bad luck on anyone. You have your way to make money, others have their way and i have mine. What matters is how good are you at what you do. At this point I am in capital preservation mode. I think I'm starting to like you now Russ! Good luck to you brother. I don't think we are really that far apart on our overall thesis for MU, I just think we had a big run and are in for a pullback right now. DAC
    Aug 23 02:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    You are the best RS!
    Aug 23 01:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric Has Not Doubled... Yet [View article]
    yeah you are correct BSmit i had the $21 number stuck in my head. thanks. I meant the lower percentage and $28. DAC
    Aug 23 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    $5 is the bottom for various reason. But you never know what macro event might trigger a market wide sell off. I feel a lot of people have been rocked to sleep with the steady Eddie up market this year. it may be time for Washington to do their thing and screw everything up.
    Aug 23 01:38 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    A twelve bagger on on two bucks is $24 Russ. What about all the options you lost on Russ? Tell us a story about one of the times you got wiped out Russ. There must be some reason you are still here with us on this silly blog! lol DAC
    Aug 23 05:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    I hear you brother, but to state a stock is currently worth more than triple the stock price is hyperbole at its finest. That may be true of some unheard of micro cap but Micron is front and center. I doubt the value is capable of hiding in place sight with so many sharks in the water right now. Heck , it's a full blown feeding frenzy out there right now and you are telling me Micron is on sale for 75% off? Where are all the sharks? Micron has been here before as well, many times. I remember it was same story different reason a long time ago Cramer had it going to $20 from $10. The stock plummeted from $12 to the recent 52 week low of of 5 bucks. Look at the 5 year chart and eyeball the pullbacks in this stock after a significant run and tell me want you see. The smallest one was over 30% the other were massive. I'm saying the stock is overbought here and about to do what it usually does. Who's thesis is more likely?
    Aug 23 12:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SandRidge Energy: Heading To $10? [View article]
    I remember when this stock was zinging back and forth between 9 and 12
    Aug 22 11:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and discussion. I am officially moving on at this point but will revisit this tread when any key metrics are met. Like russ's call the stock will hit $40. Hopefully we will still be alive so we can pat Russ on the back for that call! Take it easy! Go Micron! DAC
    Aug 22 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    OK Russ! Thank you! I feel way better now!
    Aug 22 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Citigroup A Steal Under $50 [View article]
    yes that is correct
    Aug 22 04:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    Check out this article I wrote about Micron in Feb of 2012! You won't believe it!

Aug 22 03:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frankly, Micron, I Don't Give A Dram [View article]
    That was a good one! I can picture you now waiting... watching to pounce and blow my credibility out of the water! Dang it! Thanks a lot Patt!
    Aug 22 03:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment