David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Bank Of America: The Best Bank To Buy For The Next 5 Years? [View article]
    cool
    Mar 10, 2015. 01:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Has The Blueprint For A Break Up Materialized? [View article]
    Sorry about that. I'll have them fix it.
    Mar 8, 2015. 11:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Don't Be Fooled By The Nattering Nabobs Of Negativism [View article]
    "Never underestimate the power of political pressure groups" exactly my point! i was not referring to you as a nattering nabob... its way deeper than that. probably before your time. i had the title and premise out lined before your article came out. I wanted to add something fresh to the analysis rather than simply parroting the news.
    Mar 8, 2015. 01:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for noticing the spelling error Sart! I wouldn't want to jeopardize my status as one of the world's most highly respected writers! have a good one!
    Mar 7, 2015. 07:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thats where the treasure always lies!
    Mar 6, 2015. 11:34 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: The CEO Is Here To Stay And The Shares Are Attractively Valued [View article]
    WG, The only major similarity between our articles is the topic. My thesis, supporting evidence, insights, tone, scope, and conclusion are vastly different. Your article is focused in on the short term rather than the big picture. I think rather than comparing GE's yield to the average yield rather than blue chip div stocks doesn't add much value. Its GE against its peers T VZ CVX etc IMHO. Nice article WG. Its always good to read someone else's perspective. DAC
    Mar 5, 2015. 02:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: About To Take A Turn For The Worse? [View article]
    Thanks Risky!
    Mar 5, 2015. 01:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: This One Chart May Spell 'The End' For Immelt [View article]
    maybe it was a Freudian slip. i put in a change. it was just late and I was saw what i wanted to see.
    Mar 5, 2015. 01:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    lol sorry bout that
    Mar 5, 2015. 01:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    yeah it was late I put in a change
    Mar 5, 2015. 01:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: About To Take A Turn For The Worse? [View article]
    one final thought... why are they starting QE if everything is hunky dory? Right! lol Tell me why are they starting QE anyway....
    Mar 5, 2015. 04:54 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: About To Take A Turn For The Worse? [View article]
    the dax is Germany, who are paying the bills for everyone else. QE juices wall street not main street. DAC
    Mar 5, 2015. 04:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Ok Seattle I made your post an author's pick. I feel for you since Seattle didn't go into beast mode on that final play! You may be right the stock won't pop, but I feel Immelt is about to split regardless. I think he wants to go. DAC
    Mar 5, 2015. 04:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I said this in the piece. "On the other hand, taking a glass half full point of view, you may want to thank Immelt for at least keeping General Electric afloat."

The bottom line is his 20 years are close to being up anyway. And it seems GE was planning a regime change already. Now seems like the right time to get maximum value. DAC JMHO
    Mar 5, 2015. 03:28 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford: About To Take A Turn For The Worse? [View article]
    i think Greece is going to be a real problem for them this time. its a lose lose situation for the EU.
    Mar 5, 2015. 02:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment