David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Kinder Morgan: The Moment Of Truth Draws Near [View article]
    yeah its going to take some time for things to shake out with the purchase thrown in there.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    i cut the speculation text to end the confusion. DAC
    Jan 18, 2015. 09:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cramer's Mad Money: Cramer's Game Plan (1/16/15) [View article]
    Thanks Michael! Great job capturing the tone and delivering all the pertinent information!
    Jan 18, 2015. 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    you are correct Lionel! Do you have a link to the data? I review Finviz.com.
    Jan 17, 2015. 12:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    its funny you said that! I will look into rewording that. I did not mean to imply the oil shock caused the great recession, but it is interesting that a spike and crash of oil prices has preceded several recessions over the years. That was the point made by the STLOUISFED.org and supported by the chart provided by SLF.org.

The interesting thing is PL, I worked for Citibank and have been involved in the housing and real estate business for the past 15 years. so i have an excellent grasp of the housing and banking business. I was actually a founding member of a start up luxury home builder from 2004 to 2008. Luckily we were wrapping up the last few sales in 08 when the bottom fell out due to mortgage requirements being raised to the stratosphere. it was a feeding frenzy for mort loans to be securitized, bundled and sold to investors created by fanny and freddy's low bar for qualification. the famous NINA loan... No Asset, No Income your in! lol

here are a couple of pieces i wrote related to the cause of the GR which includes comments on housing and banking.

Jan 16, 2015. 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    Thanks Rich. I didn't mean to classify Chevron as a speculative stock. What I meant was buying Chevron right now before the next earning release was a speculative action. I hope that clears it up a bit. thank for the input. Dave
    Jan 16, 2015. 04:00 PM | 20 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    Thanks Michael Clark! I'm claiming you as family! DAC
    Jan 16, 2015. 03:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    I remember you OBL! lol Thanks i think im starting to find my grove and voice!
    Jan 16, 2015. 03:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    and they haven't been priced in for the entire decline to date...
    Jan 16, 2015. 12:15 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    i'm not really saying you should sell. I am saying new investors may want to wait for earnings prior to taking a stab to lower risk by gaining kmowledge
    Jan 16, 2015. 11:55 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    point taken
    Jan 16, 2015. 11:38 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    good stuff lake effect!
    Jan 16, 2015. 11:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms [View article]
    yes i agree no two times are ever the same. there are other points such as the ones for the other side as to why this time may be worse as well.
    Jan 16, 2015. 11:37 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: What Is The Impact Of The Shrinking Brent/WTI Spread? [View article]
    Whats the impact? ZERO
    Jan 16, 2015. 08:07 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil Price Crash: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Truth [View article]
    i did not sat to buy USO and I did not say there was currently a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Jan 16, 2015. 08:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment