David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ford: About To Take A Turn For The Worse? [View article]
    i think Greece is going to be a real problem for them this time. its a lose lose situation for the EU.
    Mar 5, 2015. 02:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Has The Worm Turned Once Again? [View article]
    the yield projections are based on if you bought at todays price
    Mar 4, 2015. 02:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Has The Worm Turned Once Again? [View article]
    my verbiage may have been a bit rough. i am the grandson of a Union Pacific railroad man. i know from riding around the US in a caboose with my grandfather its pretty easy to add together tank cars. thats all. DAC
    Mar 4, 2015. 01:48 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Has The Worm Turned Once Again? [View article]
    because that is about to change
    Mar 4, 2015. 01:39 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Latest Headache Adds To 2015 Earnings Uncertainty [View article]
    Felix u r crackin me up brother! that is for you to decide! i said my piece in the article... i like to let the bull and bear commentors have a go before i get involved... i find it more enlightening that way. I've been doing this for a while my brother. DAC
    Feb 27, 2015. 01:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Chart Is Worth 1,000 Words [View article]
    The Title is freakin great FL! just as the rest! Love it! Great stuff! I'm jealous! lol
    Feb 27, 2015. 12:44 AM | 35 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Is Immelt About To Play The Ace Up His Sleeve? [View article]
    Thanks for the input to this article everyone. I have read each comment. The comments section is where the beef resides! I will take all your input and incorporate it in a future article. take care Dave
    Feb 26, 2015. 04:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    ur funny Snorf!
    Feb 26, 2015. 03:03 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    here you go... read this

Feb 26, 2015. 02:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for everyone's input. I read every post. I will follow up on some of your questions and challenges in a future article. Thanks for your time. DAC
    Feb 24, 2015. 02:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    yeah reading the rest would probably be a good idea. lol
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    I want to thank everyone for their input in the comments section. This is where the real value lies. The prescient comments put things into perspective. I appreciate all the feedback. Take care DAC
    Feb 20, 2015. 01:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    the title "There Will Be Blood" is from a famous oil and gas movie and fit perfectly with the theme of that article. It actually meant there will be bankruptcy in the oil patch and Exxon will be there to scoop up the assets. The title of this article is not hyperbolic either. Hyperbolic would have been Exxon Is About To Take A Nosedive. What "Day of Reckoning" refers to is the fact I believe things will get worse before they get better and that day is fast approaching. As I say in the article oil will turn at some point but it hasn't happened yet.
    Feb 20, 2015. 12:53 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    in the 30s
    Feb 20, 2015. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exxon Mobil: The Day Of Reckoning Draws Near [View article]
    sorry buddy! i love my titles...lol
    Feb 20, 2015. 01:34 AM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment