David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • It's Time To Sell Oil: Don't Let The Decline In Inventories Fool You, Supply And Demand Remain Unbalanced [View article]
    wasn't the fundamental bottom in just last week? what is going to happen now again? Thanks in advance...Force Manure
    May 8, 2015. 11:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Zenith Behind Us, Nadir On The Horizon [View article]
    Apple May Have Jumped The Shark And Reached Its Zenith
    May 1, 2015. 02:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo! Is Giving Itself Away [View article]
    Chris, it seems you have stretched outside your depth recently with a flurry of articles outside your normal purview according to your published works. Is this a correct assumption? Further, in an earlier interview with George, you stated you don''t even pay attention to the major averages, how is this an advantage? Thank you for the response. DAC
    Apr 29, 2015. 04:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo! Is Giving Itself Away [View article]
    Yahoo: If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...
    Apr 29, 2015. 03:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan And 'Missing The Boat' [View article]
    Great article Eli! I love the title the most! lol
    Apr 28, 2015. 07:59 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Excuse me if my comment sounded defense Sartre. It appeared to me you were questioning my character and that is very important to me.

I do not remember the specific sequence of events or what the misspelling was about. My point is, if you look through my comments you can clearly see I acknowledge when I make a mistake and thank any commenter who points one out.

I am very busy all the time these days and often come back and check things, change things at differing times. The time lags you speak of had nothing to do with trying to quietly sneak something in. I have no qualms with the fact sometimes I make a mistake. No one is perfect.

Thanks for the compliment Sartre! I appreciate it! I feel better now! Take care DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 02:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    good points Chancer!
    Apr 24, 2015. 02:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Sartre states:

"By the way, David Alton Clark, always, quietly corrects the error as if though it never occured." (By the way, you misspelled the word occurred, its too Rs not one)

Sartre, here is my response to you the last time you found a misspelling on March on this article http://bit.ly/1EIgBcS

"Thank you for noticing the spelling error Sart! I wouldn't want to jeopardize my status as one of the world's most highly respected writers! have a good one!"

If you take the time to read through my comments you can see that I always thank the commenters who take the time to point out any errors.

This raises the question... are you, Sartre, big enough to admit the statement you made was false? DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 11:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Sartre, Thanks for pointing out the improper use of "begs the question". I usually say "The question is." I rarely, if ever, use the term "begs the question." Obviously I never have before or you would have been all over it! Right!

Now that you mentioned it, I do remember the definition being discussed in logic class 101 I took about 30 years ago. Nonetheless, your innuendo that I am not open about thanking someone for their assistance is false. I always thank commenters for any assistance in pointing out typos, grammatical errors, or any other mistakes. I even thanked you the last time you pointed out a misspelling. Take care DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 10:45 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    Maybe V! But doesn't that mean they were all wrong? They were all too early... the REAL Inflection point has arrived now Brother! I nailed it! This is Price is right rules!
    Apr 15, 2015. 12:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    thanks Dane!
    Apr 14, 2015. 09:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    i think they had something to do with my birth! Parents gave me the album Dave Clark 5 Coast to Coast for some reason. lol
    Apr 14, 2015. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    C is way more risky that is why its cheaper Scoots... and picking out "sick puppies" is my specialty. That is why I am currently the #2 financial blogger or professional analyst in the world right now according to TipRanks.com. 76% success rate and an average return of 28.6% for the last five years. See link below.

Oh! and its called being a contrarian Scoots !. Look it up! but the sick puppy analogy was good Thank for your continued contributions! If I write an article and you do not comment on it I don't feel whole inside. Keep up the good work! lol
    Apr 14, 2015. 12:56 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    good one Ray!
    Apr 14, 2015. 12:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Inflection Point Has Arrived [View article]
    Yes. I write the article and then break out the overview into the summary points. The summary is something we have to add on so people can read the summary prior to clicking on the article.
    Apr 14, 2015. 01:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment