David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    yeah thats the point Luckylola! you choose to read articles and decide for yourself... no one telling you to do anything! and im not "hiding behind" anything lalo. everything u said in your second post negates everything you said in your first post.
    Aug 26, 2015. 05:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    i have the second best track record of all financial experts in the world right now Lucky. We as writers take the time to lay out our thoughts for you to take or leave... You are simply a negative Nelly... lol

David Alton Clark
    Blogger on Seeking Alpha
    Financial Blogger
    Ranked #2 out of 4,428 bloggers (#2 of 8,188 overall experts)
    Blogger Ranking

Success Rate
    348 out of 494
    successful ratings

Average Return
    +26.9%
    Aug 26, 2015. 01:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron: Fear, Uncertainty And Doubt [View article]
    Oh hey RSA! I finally found the number for you... its -60%
    Aug 20, 2015. 10:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Bet On Seeking Alpha's Future [View article]
    Congrats to David, Eli, and Seeking Alpha! The evolution of the platform over the years has been an incredible. I feel confident Eli and his team will continue to lead SA in the proper direction.

I have gained a tremendous amount of satisfaction writing for Seeking Alpha over the past five years. Links to my SA articles have been displayed in every major online news outlet through the years. A ranking system was developed that ranked me as one of the top 3 financial bloggers in the world which allowed me the opportunity to become a regularly scheduled guest on a radio show. I've had several name mentions on TV regarding my SA articles. I've made a ton of friends in the investment and broadcast community. Now, I've actually had articles written about me and my positions rather than by me.

Thank you David, Eli, and the Seeking Alpha staff! None of this would have happened for me if you hadn't given me the chance and then diligently worked with me to improve my message delivery. Take care Dave
    Jul 2, 2015. 02:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron: Dead Money Walking Off A Cliff? [View article]
    you have enough numbers now RSA?
    Jun 26, 2015. 01:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Over 20% Upside For EMC [View article]
    Hiding in plain sight no doubt! DAC
    Jun 6, 2015. 08:45 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Time To Sell Oil: Don't Let The Decline In Inventories Fool You, Supply And Demand Remain Unbalanced [View article]
    wasn't the fundamental bottom in just last week? what is going to happen now again? Thanks in advance...Force Manure
    May 8, 2015. 11:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Zenith Behind Us, Nadir On The Horizon [View article]
    Apple May Have Jumped The Shark And Reached Its Zenith
    May 1, 2015. 02:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo! Is Giving Itself Away [View article]
    Chris, it seems you have stretched outside your depth recently with a flurry of articles outside your normal purview according to your published works. Is this a correct assumption? Further, in an earlier interview with George, you stated you don''t even pay attention to the major averages, how is this an advantage? Thank you for the response. DAC
    Apr 29, 2015. 04:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo! Is Giving Itself Away [View article]
    Yahoo: If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...
    Apr 29, 2015. 03:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan And 'Missing The Boat' [View article]
    Great article Eli! I love the title the most! lol
    Apr 28, 2015. 07:59 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Excuse me if my comment sounded defense Sartre. It appeared to me you were questioning my character and that is very important to me.

I do not remember the specific sequence of events or what the misspelling was about. My point is, if you look through my comments you can clearly see I acknowledge when I make a mistake and thank any commenter who points one out.

I am very busy all the time these days and often come back and check things, change things at differing times. The time lags you speak of had nothing to do with trying to quietly sneak something in. I have no qualms with the fact sometimes I make a mistake. No one is perfect.

Thanks for the compliment Sartre! I appreciate it! I feel better now! Take care DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 02:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    good points Chancer!
    Apr 24, 2015. 02:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Sartre states:

"By the way, David Alton Clark, always, quietly corrects the error as if though it never occured." (By the way, you misspelled the word occurred, its too Rs not one)

Sartre, here is my response to you the last time you found a misspelling on March on this article http://bit.ly/1EIgBcS

"Thank you for noticing the spelling error Sart! I wouldn't want to jeopardize my status as one of the world's most highly respected writers! have a good one!"

If you take the time to read through my comments you can see that I always thank the commenters who take the time to point out any errors.

This raises the question... are you, Sartre, big enough to admit the statement you made was false? DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 11:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kinder Morgan: Have You Missed The Boat? [View article]
    Sartre, Thanks for pointing out the improper use of "begs the question". I usually say "The question is." I rarely, if ever, use the term "begs the question." Obviously I never have before or you would have been all over it! Right!

Now that you mentioned it, I do remember the definition being discussed in logic class 101 I took about 30 years ago. Nonetheless, your innuendo that I am not open about thanking someone for their assistance is false. I always thank commenters for any assistance in pointing out typos, grammatical errors, or any other mistakes. I even thanked you the last time you pointed out a misspelling. Take care DAC
    Apr 24, 2015. 10:45 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment