David Alton Clark

View David Alton Clark's Comments BY TICKER:
  • It's True, Apple Is About To Crush Microsoft With Business Customers [View article]
    Rocco! I must say your ability to articulate your message has improved exponentially since the last time I read one of your articles brother!

Regarding your message content, the words "entrenched in the enterprise" come to mind when I think of Microsoft. It won't be a simple task. It will be a circuitous endeavor at best. but well worth the time. DAC
    Oct 23, 2014. 01:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Breathe Deeply, Embrace Tim Cook And Hold Until $120 [View article]
    The stock split was performed so the transference of shares from smart money to dumb money could be expedited prior to the commencement of profit taking. Apple does not own the world and is not making news highs. Now I will bid you farewell and adieu as well, my work is done here. DAC
    Jul 12, 2014. 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Breathe Deeply, Embrace Tim Cook And Hold Until $120 [View article]
    Quoth the Raven! I can't help saying that every time I see your Avatar!

I thought I would take the time to read one of your articles and comment on it Raven, since you seem to have read one of mine and given me some feedback on my insights.

I am glad I did! I plan on reading more of your stuff because I really enjoyed the eloquent text and learned a lot on how to express my opinions much more stylistically. I am more of a straight shooting meat and potatoes kind of guy.

That being said, I completely disagree with your thesis. Further, I feel your preoccupation with Tim Cook has clouded your judgement. Don't get me wrong, I love Apple products, Tim Cook, and Jobs. One of my best friends is Matthew Modine, who starred in the latest movie Jobs as Sculley.

Yet, that doesn't mean Apple's stock is going to go up. There are too many competitive and cost pressures at this time coupled with an overly optimistic viewpoint like yours. There are a multitude of known knowns, known unkowns, and unknown unknowns in the world today that Cook has ZERO control over.

Here is my latest on Apple. I rode it all the way up from the $400s, and previous to that, I called BS on the stock when it was at $700. Only time will tell who is correct oh great and wondrous Quoth the Raven, nonetheless, you will surely be quoted in the history books for your impassioned delivery of your most prescient insights. I bow to your grace.

Mt latest on Apple

My Pair Trade, Long Apple/Short BlackBerry, Is Up 100%, Has The Worm Turned?

Bottom-line

I see this article as mostly a homage to Tim Cook. I will now bid you farewell and adieu my most artful and eloquent compatriot, Quoth the Raven. In other words, adios brother! Quoth The Clarker
    Jul 12, 2014. 01:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    This is a great series Alan! Great idea! DAC
    Jun 11, 2014. 07:32 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Pair Trade, Long Apple/Short BlackBerry, Is Up 100%, Has The Worm Turned? [View article]
    like I said ... I was just trying to help u out.. i didn't say anything rude or aggressive, I just pointed out where you misspoke. take it easy... im done.. DAC
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for all the comments and input from everyone! This has been a very inspiring experience for me! take care Dave
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thanks Corey!
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thank you G money!
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    thanks food!
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    dont think so...too many people think what you think...
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    well that is cool.. but this statement you made

"With the P/E of just 15.44, Apple is NOT overbought." should have read "With the P/E of just 15.44, Apple is NOT overvalued'

I am trying to help you out... You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about...

As far as whether the stock is overbought or not, its not a subjective thing.. Apple has an RSI of 83 and change right now. If its over 70... its technically overbought. Its not something you get to decide on. It either is or it isn't. It may get more overbought... but its still overbought. it doesnt matter what you think. later DAC

PS
    here is the link to Investopia so you can read up on the RSI indicator and when a stock is technically overbought....

. http://bit.ly/xCdsiU
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I want to thank everyone for their input, even the people who are after me for my statements! Its all good! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it just so happens most of the time they are wrong! lolol DAC just kiddin! take it easy everyone! DAC
    Jun 10, 2014. 02:46 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    do it!
    Jun 10, 2014. 02:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    you are confusing OVERBOUGHT with OVERVALUED my brother one is a technical indicator and the other is a fundamental indicator. check it out ! take care Dave
    Jun 10, 2014. 02:44 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment