This user currently has no profile.
Hi, I'm a young investor who's decided to take control of my money and my retirement. I look for investments that are fairly valued on a fundamental basis, offer sustainable dividend growth, and have the potential to scale exponentially. My passive portfolio is fairly non-diversified by design (I call it concentration) with under ten positions that I follow daily. If you've written an article on one of my holdings, chances are I've read it.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Great article, Shock Exchan... on Gilead: All Is Still Well Down On The Farm
- Hi philipsonh! NLY is a sli... on 10 Reasons Why UTG Is Worth A Look
- Hi joe, thanks for taking t... on 10 Reasons Why UTG Is Worth A Look
- Hi guardian, thanks for com... on 10 Reasons Why UTG Is Worth A Look
- Hi nicholas, thanks for com... on 10 Reasons Why UTG Is Worth A Look