View as an RSS Feed
Market Poised To Head Higher: 3 Stocks To Consider
- The S&P 500 closed within 1% of its all-time high.
- Our forward 30-90 day sector outlook favors Technology and Healthcare, but there is still a little fear with Utilities third.
- In addition to earnings reports, a significant number of economic reports will dictate which way the market will go.
Positive News And Stocks At Bargain Prices
- Now that the market is well off its highs, this week offers a great opportunity to grab bargains and watch for positive surprises in well-priced stocks.
- Positive economic news trumped the beating of the war drums.
- Plenty of additional economic data over the remainder of the week could send the market higher or lower.
- Year-to-date, all major markets are down with the S&P 500 doing the best at only -0.2%.
- Since February of 2009, undervalued growth stocks have been the best choice for most of us.
- No better place to put your money.
Where Are Valuations Now?
- Sabrient's quarterly analysis of Market Valuations by forward P/E.
- Bargain growth stocks remain at historically average levels and should be sought by the prudent investor especially with the risk of high interest rates threatening the fixed income market.
- However, nearly 50% of the Sabrient top 1000 GARP stocks are projected to earn less in their next quarter than the same quarter a year ago.
- Consider JAZZ, MRVL, ALK.
Risk On? 3 Growth Stocks At Bargain Prices
- Short sellers who thought a rough weekend in Ukraine might stir up the war drums again were wrong.
- The Ukraine crisis is hardly over.
- Looking ahead, caution must still prevail with our Sabrient SectorCast model forecasting strength from Technology and Financials.
Market On Spring Break
- Markets likely to remain quiet this week.
- Little economic news to look forward to.
- We recommend Valero, Huntington Ingalls Industries, and Skyworks Solutions for this market based on valuation, earnings projections and analyst revisions.
- War Drums Trump Solid Economic Numbers
- Market Hits New High, 3 Stocks To Consider
- A Slow But Likely Positive Week Ahead
- Things Aren't As Bad As They Look, Yet
- Key Week For The Quarter
- Will 2014 Resume Last Year's Growth?
- Possible Start To Santa Claus Rally
- Caution Or End Of Year Window Dressing?
- Sell-Offs And VIX's Rise Deserve Caution
- One Mini-Step For Mankind
- Turning Point For Consumer Discretionary Sector?
- Slow Market Growth Continues: Consider BCOR, JBLU, PRU
- One Way To Play This Market
- Investors Remain Patient But Caution Is Still In Order
- Seek Undervalued Growth
- Markets Wary And Weary
- Where Is The Leadership?
- Congress Fails To Act Responsibly
- Trying To Ignore Congressional Bickering
- 3 Good Stocks And A Controversial 4th For This Market
- 3 Mundane Stocks With Great Numbers
- 3 Stocks For A September Market
- 4 Interesting Stocks For A Tepid Market
- Kick The Tires On 4 Stocks This Market Should Favor
- 4 Goldilocks Stocks Worth Looking At In This Environment
- Market Fueled By Flow Of Funds To Equity Markets