David Fabian

View David Fabian's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Key Strategies For ETF Income Investors [View article]
    Thanks Claude!
    Apr 3 05:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Key Strategies For ETF Income Investors [View article]
    Thanks so much. I appreciate the kind words.
    Apr 3 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A High-Yield Play On Emerging Markets [View article]
    I haven't checked that fund out yet, but I will give it a look for sure. Thanks for the comment!
    Feb 21 11:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Maximize Your Income Portfolio Using A Four-Sleeve Approach [View article]
    For those that want to download the special report mentioned above in the article, feel free to visit this link: http://bit.ly/OiTNxQ
    Feb 21 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fine Tuning Your ETF Income Portfolio For 2014 [View article]
    I like both those funds as well. We own FFRHX for clients. Great comments
    Feb 5 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2014 ETF Income Investing Ideas: Part 3 - Alternative Strategies [View article]
    Willydo - Yahoo isn't taking into account dividends. I like using Stockcharts.com better. You can see it pretty clearly here. http://bit.ly/1a3mJkw
    Jan 9 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2014 ETF Income Investing Ideas: Part 1 - Bonds [View article]
    I like the laddered ETFs that are on the shorter end of the curve. of course those are also going to be the ones that are near their peaks in terms of price. It all depends on what your outlook is for rates and how much risk you are willing to take with credit. I'm more inclined to say with quality corporate over high yield this year.
    Jan 6 03:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2014 ETF Income Investing Ideas: Part 2 - Dividend Equities [View article]
    Jim - I like DES. I actually almost put it in this article, but didn't have a chance to make it fit. The monthly income is a great feature and it has a lot of upside. Def going to be more volatile and aggressive though because of the small cap exposure. Best of luck!
    Jan 6 11:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Bears Are Deep In Their Caves [View article]
    You made my day with that comment GG. Let's do lunch soon!
    Nov 14 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Integrate The New Fidelity ETFs Into Your Portfolio [View article]
    They don't at this time. Right now they just have the 10 sector funds and one other technology related ETF. However, I am sure that they are looking into additional options for the future.
    Nov 9 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Integrate The New Fidelity ETFs Into Your Portfolio [View article]
    Ray,

I like that idea and think that it would definitely have merit. They would just have to figure out the right index formula to make the sector rotation switches. There is another sector rotation ETF that hasn't done well out there so they are probably keeping an eye on that one to see if its worth their time.
    Nov 9 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Four Must Watch Trends In Fixed-Income ETFs [View article]
    Love it. I own it myself. Have for a few years. I just wrote an article on Minyanville mentioning it as well. http://bit.ly/16xlEjz
    Oct 9 11:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Strengthen Your Portfolio Core [View article]
    Steve....here is an article I wrote about stop loss points for various sectors and positions.

Sep 12 11:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bonds: Follow Bill Gross, Not Warren Buffett [View article]
    Deepwater...I appreciate the comments and agree that Gundlach has done very well with his funds. We have a ton of exposure for both our clients and personal accounts in his open ended and closed end mutual funds.
    May 8 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bonds: Follow Bill Gross, Not Warren Buffett [View article]
    Gross is definitely just as motivated to talk up bonds as Buffett is to talk up stocks. I think that he has a more balanced viewpoint though. Great comment.
    May 8 11:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment