This user currently has no profile.
Dave Fish is Executive Editor for The Moneypaper and co-manager (since 1999) of the MP 63 Fund (Symbol: DRIPX), a fund that invests exclusively in companies that offer Direct Investment (or Dividend Reinvestment) Plans. He is also the author of the U.S. Dividend Champions spreadsheet (and PDF), which is updated at the end of each month...and lists companies that have increased their dividend payout for at least 25 consecutive years. (Separate tabs list "Contenders" that have increased their payouts for 10-24 years and "Challengers" that have increased their payouts for 5-9 years.) http://dripinvesting.org/Tools/Tools.asp
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
The Moneypaper The Moneypaper has been helping self-reliant investors since 1981. Since the mid-1980s, it has focused on DRIPs (Direct Investment Plans, also known as Dividend Reinvestment Plans) and its affiliated, specialized brokerage, the Temper Enrollment Service, has been helping subscribers become enrolled in DRIPs ...More
since 1986 (and the general public since 1996). In addition to its monthly newsletter, the company also publishes an annual Guide to Direct Investing Plans. Its database of DRIPs is the most comprehensive and up-to-date listing of DRIPs available anywhere.
The Moneypaper's Guide to Direct Investment Plans The Moneypaper Inc.'s Guide to Direct Investment Plans is the most comprehensive, reliable DRIP information resource available. It gives you the complete details of more than 1,000 plans--or virtually every company plan offered. With this information, you can select stocks like Coca-Cola, Intel, Johnson & ...More
Johnson, Paychex, Pitney Bowes, among the many other high-profile stocks that offer DRIPs.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Dividend Champions For March 2014 http://seekingalpha.com/a/18621 Mar 2, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- I thought I was the "l... on How You Can Invest Like Warren Buffett
- "Was?!" Hmmm...pr... on What's Your (Dividend Growth) Number?: Part 3
- I think you mean that it WA... on My Transition To Required Minimum Distributions...
- "So...nobody use your ... on How You Can Invest Like Warren Buffett
- SDS,The term "speculat... on Debunking The 'Dividends Don't Add Shareholder ...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists