This user currently has no profile.
Dave Fish is Executive Editor for The Moneypaper and co-manager (since 1999) of the MP 63 Fund (Symbol: DRIPX), a fund that invests exclusively in companies that offer Direct Investment (or Dividend Reinvestment) Plans. He is also the author of the U.S. Dividend Champions spreadsheet (and PDF), which is updated at the end of each month...and lists companies that have increased their dividend payout for at least 25 consecutive years. (Separate tabs list "Contenders" that have increased their payouts for 10-24 years and "Challengers" that have increased their payouts for 5-9 years.) http://dripinvesting.org/Tools/Tools.asp
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
The Moneypaper The Moneypaper has been helping self-reliant investors since 1981. Since the mid-1980s, it has focused on DRIPs (Direct Investment Plans, also known as Dividend Reinvestment Plans) and its affiliated, specialized brokerage, the Temper Enrollment Service, has been helping subscribers become enrolled in DRIPs ...More
since 1986 (and the general public since 1996). In addition to its monthly newsletter, the company also publishes an annual Guide to Direct Investing Plans. Its database of DRIPs is the most comprehensive and up-to-date listing of DRIPs available anywhere.
The Moneypaper's Guide to Direct Investment Plans The Moneypaper Inc.'s Guide to Direct Investment Plans is the most comprehensive, reliable DRIP information resource available. It gives you the complete details of more than 1,000 plans--or virtually every company plan offered. With this information, you can select stocks like Coca-Cola, Intel, Johnson & ...More
Johnson, Paychex, Pitney Bowes, among the many other high-profile stocks that offer DRIPs.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Dividend Champions spreadsheet and PDF have been updated through 2/27/15 and can be found at http://bit.ly/ua7xIM Feb 28, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- Well,my basic criteria is &... on Mr. Valuation's Best Valued Ideas For Retiremen...
- Congrats on having 1,000 co... on It's New! It's Nifty! It's The Dividend Growth 50!
- Mike...looks like you're wr... on It's New! It's Nifty! It's The Dividend Growth 50!
- Superb analysis and I must ... on Mr. Valuation's Best Valued Ideas For Retiremen...
- "How does it qualify f... on Mr. Valuation's Best Valued Ideas For Retiremen...
Latest comments on David Fish's Articles
- opa216 on My Roth Conversion Odyssey (Part 2)
- AaronFunding on Dividend Contenders: 26 Increases Expected In T...
- joanpete on Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 51...
- Divi's&Gains on Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 51...
- Norman Tweed on Dividend Contenders: 26 Increases Expected In T...
- Google+: David Fish
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
Dividend Champions For March 2015 Sat, Feb. 28
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »