David Fry

View David Fry's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Quest For Yield [View article]
    Thanks for all your comments.
    Mar 28 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Taking A Closer Look At The Ranger Equity Bear ETF HDGE [View article]
    Thanks for your comments.
    Jan 23 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb Debt And Associated QEternity [View article]
    "Fundamentally transforming America". What did it really mean when we first heard it? It just sounded like another empty campaign slogan. Oh how serious it really was!

The country is moving to a permanent state government dependence.

It's like suddenly we all woke up and found the country had been taken over by some cheap Twilight Zone script.
    Oct 18 08:16 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nasdaq - Even A Caveman Can Do It [View article]
    I'm just using the default MACD on these charts. They're just for show and not something we use internally for premium members.
    Aug 25 08:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Q&A With Christian Magoon: YieldShares High Income ETF For Income Investors [View article]
    perfectly good points.

sometimes you just go with a person you trust...and I trust Christian.
    Jun 28 08:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    It's brand spanking new.
    Jun 28 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Established Dividend ETFs [View article]
    you're welcome

Dave
    Apr 2 02:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Q&A With Kevin Rich And New ETF For Sophisticated Income Investors [View article]
    You would put this in the portfolio along with high yield I would say.

I don't personally own it "yet".

Thanks for your comment.
    Mar 28 01:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Expense ratio is .95% or 95bp per annum all in.
    Mar 27 12:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I've known Kevin Rich for a long time. As indicated he created the popular commodity/currency ETFs for DB. He's a thoughtful, bright, soft spoken and honest man.

I endorse this product.

The only other "active" ETF I trust is Charles Biderman's TTFS.
    Mar 26 08:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks. It is limited to U.S. stock only. It listed on NYSE ARCA Feb. 28.
    Mar 25 05:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fed Minutes Rattle Punchbowl [View article]
    "hard to plan a picnic around these guys".......I liked that line.
    Feb 21 08:28 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fed Minutes Rattle Punchbowl [View article]
    It's the "easy button" and big government & special interests are out of control.
    Feb 21 08:28 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Taxman Cometh [View article]
    Feb 14 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bullish Blizzard [View article]
    LOL! Do I know you? Have I paid you??
    Feb 9 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment