This user currently has no profile.
I have spent 7 years investing. Seven years isn't a long time but I have acquired an enormous amount of experience. My 7 years of experience has resulted in a deeper understanding of the investment process and financial markets. I focus on a company's business model, industry positioning and valuation. These factors help discover companies built for long term success. Investing requires constantly learning and acquiring new skills. As a result, I am pursuing the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Why does the company need t... on Manhattan Associates Continuing To Execute
- Thank you for reading and t... on Manhattan Associates Continuing To Execute
- Thank you for reading and t... on SciQuest's Execution Issues Are Impacting Its F...
- Thank you for the reading a... on Ultimate's Mid-Market Push Isn't Enough To Sati...
- Thanks for reading and the ... on Allot Communications Has Fixed Its Booking Issues
Latest comments on David Hernandez's Articles
- dcsinvest on A10 Networks Is Going After The Market Leaders
- Inlining on Barracuda Networks Is In Too Many Markets
- beachsidefreddy on Datawatch's Decline Presents A Compelling Buyin...
- jyabc888 on Datawatch's Decline Presents A Compelling Buyin...
- Chris Lau on Descartes' Growth Strategy Continuing To Deliver