This user currently has no profile.
David is a founding member of Season Investments. He serves as the firm's Chief Compliance Officer as well as sitting on the investment committee overseeing the management of client assets. David spent nearly ten years in various roles primarily managing individual client assets prior to co-founding Season Investments. David graduated with a degree in Finance from Colorado University in Colorado Springs in 2003 and earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2006. David and his wife Mandy have three children and spend most of their free time with friends and family in and around Colorado Springs.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Season Investments Season Investments was created to provide an accessible alternative to the classic buy-and-hold approach pushed by so many large financial institutions. The most sophisticated investors in the world utilize dynamic risk management and hedging techniques to protect their capital as they grow it. Likewise, our ...More
unique approach emphasizes proactive downside protection as a way to compound greater returns over full market cycles. Capital markets move in and out of "Season" and experience short-term "Weather Patterns" just like the world around us. We monitor these trends and invest accordingly.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good http://seekingalpha.com/a/165op Jan 24, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Great conversation, gentlemen! on Why The Participation Rate Is More Important Th...
- That is definitely a compon... on Why The Participation Rate Is More Important Th...
- By my math the currency imp... on What's With The Divergence In Emerging Markets?
- Sockmonkey23,The analysis l... on Where Have All The Workers Gone?
- Good summary. All the more ... on Why Valuation Matters
Latest comments on David's Articles
- Paulo on Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good
- satan2liberals on Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good
- mschwarzman@hotmai... on Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good
- jferreiro on Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good
- Retired Colonel on Sometimes It Is Better To Be Lucky Than Good