David Hunkar (pseudonym) holds a Masters Degree in Finance and Economics. He is a part-time consultant for a financial consulting firm where he manages portfolios for manages portfolios for self and family. He has been an investor for the past ten years. David focuses on foreign stocks trading in the US markets including the OTC market. He concentrates on high dividend yield and dividend growth stocks. ETFs are his another favorite investment vehicle. In addition to his contributions here at Seeking Alpha, you can also visit him at his blog TopForeignStocks.com (http://www.TopForeignStocks.com), ADRUniverse.blogspot.com (http://adruniverse.blogspot.com/) and GlobalEconStats.com (http://www.globaleconstats.com)
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Top US Stocks A blog about US Stocks, economy, etc.
Currently, there are no book details for David Hunkar.
Latest Comments more »
- JoeInteresting article. Jus... on Beyond BRICs: The New ABCs of Global Investing
- RogerSorry about that.I did... on Equity Income Strategies With ETFs
- There are two typos in the ... on Brazilian Real Estate Market Set to Boom
- Angermann & User 491615... on The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to...
- Hi AlanThanks for the note.... on Daily Wisdom: Brazilian ADRs Edition
Latest comments on David's Articles
- Sam Liu on Impact Of Consolidation In The U.S. Airline Ind...
- Robert Herbst on Impact Of Consolidation In The U.S. Airline Ind...
- axamanca on Why You Should Invest In Elevator Company Stocks
- gigaga13 on Under-Performing Brazilian Stocks Look Attracti...
- Rose_Colored_Glasses on Why You Should Invest In Elevator Company Stocks