This user currently has no profile.
David Hunkar (pseudonym) holds a Masters Degree in Finance and Economics. He is a part-time consultant for a financial consulting firm where he manages portfolios for manages portfolios for self and family. He has been an investor for the past ten years. David focuses on foreign stocks trading in the US markets including the OTC market. He concentrates on high dividend yield and dividend growth stocks. ETFs are his another favorite investment vehicle. In addition to his contributions here at Seeking Alpha, you can also visit him at his blog TopForeignStocks.com (http://www.TopForeignStocks.com), ADRUniverse.blogspot.com (http://adruniverse.blogspot.com/) and GlobalEconStats.com (http://www.globaleconstats.com)
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Top US Stocks A blog about US Stocks, economy, etc.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
5 Reasons To Invest In Auto Parts Stocks http://seekingalpha.com/a/186fd Mar 2, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- DougGood article.Like other... on Can You Retire On Less Than $1 Million?
- Lee Boy - Good article !. A... on The Best Stock For Long-Term Investors
- JoeInteresting article. Jus... on Beyond BRICs: The New ABCs of Global Investing
- RogerSorry about that.I did... on Equity Income Strategies With ETFs
- There are two typos in the ... on Brazilian Real Estate Market Set to Boom
Latest comments on David's Articles