This user currently has no profile.
David Hunkar (pseudonym) holds a Masters Degree in Finance and Economics. He is a part-time consultant for a financial consulting firm where he manages portfolios for manages portfolios for self and family. He has been an investor for the past ten years. David focuses on foreign stocks trading in the US markets including the OTC market. He concentrates on high dividend yield and dividend growth stocks. ETFs are his another favorite investment vehicle. In addition to his contributions here at Seeking Alpha, you can also visit him at his blog TopForeignStocks.com (http://www.TopForeignStocks.com), ADRUniverse.blogspot.com (http://adruniverse.blogspot.com/) and GlobalEconStats.com (http://www.globaleconstats.com)
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Top US Stocks A blog about US Stocks, economy, etc.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Lee Boy - Good article !. A... on The Best Stock For Long-Term Investors
- JoeInteresting article. Jus... on Beyond BRICs: The New ABCs of Global Investing
- RogerSorry about that.I did... on Equity Income Strategies With ETFs
- There are two typos in the ... on Brazilian Real Estate Market Set to Boom
- Angermann & User 491615... on The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to...
Latest comments on David's Articles
- gunzo on Historical Performance And Valuation Of The S&P...
- bill2455 on Historical Performance And Valuation Of The S&P...
- Christopher Mahoney on Historical Performance And Valuation Of The S&P...
- WDL on Historical Performance And Valuation Of The S&P...
- AuCoaster on Is Market Timing A Good Investment Strategy?