View as an RSS Feed
View David Hunkar's Articles BY TICKER:
- ADRs in the OTC Market with Dividend Yields Greater than 5%
- Spain: Highest Unemployment Rate in EU at 18.7%
- South African Banks Offer Investors Food for Thought
Comparing Canada's Rigid Banking System with U.S. Innovative, Yet Lax Banks
Jul. 5, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Worrying About India's Economy
- Comparing U.S. Healthcare Spending with Other OECD Countries
- A Look at U.S.-China Trade
- Norway: An Attractive Investment Destination
- Emerging Markets: What Happens When Capital Flows Stop Suddenly?
- The World’s 25 Most Profitable Banks in 2008
American Consumer Deleveraging Continues
Jul. 1, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Small and Mid-Sized U.S. Banks Have Large Share of CRE Loans in Their Portfolios
- Yields of S&P's Dividend Aristocrats
- The Top 25 Global Banks by Assets
- A Look at China's Top Five ADRs by Market Cap
- Top 25 Global Banks by Tier 1 Capital
Two More Causes of Budget Deficits Faced by Many U.S. States
Jun. 28, 2009 • 4 Comments
- U.S. Government Spending on Social Benefits is Rising
- Summary of U.S. Rail Freight Traffic for the Week Ending June 20, 2009
Why Are So Many U.S. States Facing Budget Deficits?
Jun. 26, 2009 • 33 Comments
- Composition of Total Mortgage Amounts Outstanding in the U.S.
Do Americans Save Enough?
Jun. 25, 2009 • 5 Comments
- China’s Economy Stable but Strong Growth Unlikely Soon
Searching for Rays of Light in the U.S. Economy
Jun. 22, 2009 • Comment!
- Chart: Commodity Types Carried by Major North American Railroads
- Chart Shows U.S. Government Borrowing Rises Sharply
- The Top 5 Coal and Iron Ore Exporting and Importing Countries
- Some U.S. Community Banks Are Strengthening
- U.S. Tops List of Countries with the Largest External Debt
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Approaching Europe's
- Tier 1 Capital Ratios of Large U.S. Banks
- Top 10 Global ETFs by Total Assets