View David Hunkar's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Checking in on the Current State of Brazil's Economy
- Taking Singapore's Economic Pulse
- Seven Foreign Steel Producers
- Banking Crisis Not Yet Over
- Bank Write-Downs Projected to Continue into 2010
Top Net Capital Importers and Exporters of 2008
Jun. 14, 2009 • Comment!
- Top European and U.S. Stocks: Who Will Lead Who?
- Asia's Best Emerging Market Banks for 2009
- A Look at Two Oil & Gas ADRs: Repsol and Sasol
- Latin America's Best Banks
- Four European Oil Company ADRs with Dividends Greater than 5%
- Four European Healthcare ADRs
Slowdown in U.S. Housing May Bottom Out This Year
Jun. 8, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Canadian Economy Expected to Rebound in 2010
A Review of S&P's Current Country Ratings
Jun. 6, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Emerging Markets Continue to Outperform Developed World - Will It Last?
- German Utility E.ON Boasts Stable Growth, Solid Dividend Yield
- Domestic Market Cap Changes, 2008-2009
Meet the Top Ten Creditors to the USA
May 25, 2009 • 26 Comments
- Canada's Financial System: How Is It Still Stable in This Crisis?
U.S. Financial Rescue Package: Small Relative to GDP
May 20, 2009 • 2 Comments
- U.S. Financial Institutions No Longer on Top
- IMF: European Economies to Contract Sharply This Year
A Look at the Latest U.S. International Trade Data
May 13, 2009 • Comment!
- Emerging Markets Rise Sharply from March Lows, Greatly Outpacing Developed Peers
- Foreign Utilities Up Nicely from Lows
Knowledge Is Power: U.S. Savings Rate Rises Edition
May 10, 2009 • Comment!
- New U.S. Listing: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Do the Rich Really Get Richer?
May 6, 2009 • 8 Comments
- Canada's Latest Exports Data Shows Improvement
- Are Indian Bank Stocks Now a Good Bet?
- Another Look at Latin American Economies