View as an RSS Feed
View David Hunkar's Articles BY TICKER:
A Look at the Latest U.S. International Trade Data
May. 13, 2009 • Comment!
- Emerging Markets Rise Sharply from March Lows, Greatly Outpacing Developed Peers
- Foreign Utilities Up Nicely from Lows
Knowledge Is Power: U.S. Savings Rate Rises Edition
May. 10, 2009 • Comment!
- New U.S. Listing: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Do the Rich Really Get Richer?
May. 6, 2009 • 8 Comments
- Canada's Latest Exports Data Shows Improvement
- Are Indian Bank Stocks Now a Good Bet?
- Another Look at Latin American Economies
- Will the U.S. Start a Car Scrapping Incentive Program?
- Top 50 Brazilian Financials by Assets
- With Lowered National Debts, Latin America Should Perform Better in 2009
- The Callan Periodic Table Update: Best Indexes, 1985-2004
- Top 25 U.S. Housing Markets
- Effects of Global Recession on East Asia, Pacific Region
- Six Energy ADRs with Attractive Yields
- U.S. Market Returns by Year
- Chart Review: Canadian Banks and Select Global ETFs
- Emerging Markets Dominate Best Single Country Returns in Q1
- A Review of Two Dutch ADRs: Reed Elsevier and CNH Global
Obama Should Leave the Capital Gains Tax Rate at 15%
Apr. 6, 2009 • 4 Comments
- 10 Top British Mutual Fund Holdings
- Comparison: Chinese and U.S. Financial Metrics, Chart Edition
- Best and Worst Foreign Bank Stocks YTD
OECD Interim Report: GDP to Fall and Unemployment to Soar
Apr. 1, 2009 • Comment!
- Energy Companies Dominate NYSE's Largest Company List
- Knowledge Is Power: 'Economics Is Useless' Edition
- Tesco: A Look at Britain's Top Retailer
Knowledge Is Power: George Soros and Global Meltdown Edition
Mar. 29, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Guangshen Railway: Beaten Down Chinese Railway Worth Eyeing
- 100 Most Sustainable Global Companies: Canadian Edition
- U.S. Carriers May Be Only Bright Spot Amid Poor Global Airline Industry 2009 Outlook