View as an RSS Feed
View David Hunkar's Articles BY TICKER:
Obama Should Leave the Capital Gains Tax Rate at 15%
Apr. 6, 2009 • 4 Comments
- 10 Top British Mutual Fund Holdings
- Comparison: Chinese and U.S. Financial Metrics, Chart Edition
- Best and Worst Foreign Bank Stocks YTD
OECD Interim Report: GDP to Fall and Unemployment to Soar
Apr. 1, 2009 • Comment!
- Energy Companies Dominate NYSE's Largest Company List
- Knowledge Is Power: 'Economics Is Useless' Edition
- Tesco: A Look at Britain's Top Retailer
Knowledge Is Power: George Soros and Global Meltdown Edition
Mar. 29, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Guangshen Railway: Beaten Down Chinese Railway Worth Eyeing
- 100 Most Sustainable Global Companies: Canadian Edition
- U.S. Carriers May Be Only Bright Spot Amid Poor Global Airline Industry 2009 Outlook
- Top Global Economic News Bits: March 24, 2009
- Top Five Global Energy Services Companies
- WTO: Global Trade to Decline 9% in 2009
- Mortgage Delinquencies in Canada Nowhere Near as Low as U.S.
U.S. Savings Rate's Deterioration Since 1980
Mar. 22, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Top Emerging Market Equity Performances
- Top Five Utility Stocks According to Market Cap
- Will Germany's Car Buying Incentive Work in the U.S.?
- Six European Blue Chip Stocks Worth Watching
- Market's Irrational Exuberance Hikes Up Japanese ADRs Despite Export Plunge
Some Observations from Callan Periodic Table of Investment Returns 2008
Mar. 16, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Chilean Stock Funds Performing Well YTD
In Comparing Stimulus Packages, America Beats Them All
Mar. 12, 2009 • 2 Comments
Which OECD Countries Are More Exposed to Equities
Mar. 9, 2009 • Comment!
- Key Points from the Top 20 Banking Brands List
- Will Infrastructure Spending Really Revive U.S. Economic Growth?
- The World's 50 Safest Banks in 2009
- Europe Hits the Brakes on Car Registrations, Down 27% in January
- Analyzing S&P 500 Index Return
Are U.S. Home Foreclosures Caught in a Never Ending Vicious Cycle?
Mar. 1, 2009 • 23 Comments