This user currently has no profile.
HORAN Capital Advisors (http://www.horancapitaladvisors.com) is an SEC registered investment advisor that manages investment portfolios for individuals and institutions. Our firm utilizes a disciplined investing approach that should create wealth for our clients over time. Our investment bias is to invest in companies that generate a steady return over time, i.e., singles and doubles. This singles and doubles approach tends to lead to investments in higher quality dividend growth/cash flow growth companies. On the other hand, there are times when a company's stock price seems to be trading below its fair valuation. Short term gains are possible in these situations. I have been managing investment portfolios for ...More individuals and institutions for over fifteen years and believe investing is like running a marathon and not a sprint. Taking the road less traveled, more often than not, leads to higher returns. Visit: The Blog of HORAN Capital Advisors at (http://disciplinedinvesting.blogspot.com/)
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
HORAN Capital Advisors At HORAN, we protect your future, today. Our investment approach seeks to maximize growth of principal while employing strategies that minimize market volatility. We engage in top-down global market research and bottom-up securities analysis, focusing on companies that exhibit management strength, market ...More
dominance, consistent growth, and financial stability. We invest the core portion of the equity portfolio in high quality companies that frequently pay distributions of income via dividends and continue to exhibit growth of such income. A patient, long-term approach grants investors the opportunity to take advantage of undervalued investments when market dislocations occur. Lastly, the final portfolio structure is customized to meet a client’s overall goals and objectives.
The Blog of HORAN Capital Advisors Investing is about following a discipline versus a conviction
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Is The Recent Market Decline Really A Rout? http://seekingalpha.com/a/1mwcn Dec 11, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- open...,Thanks for your com... on Share Buyback Investment Strategy Beginning To ...
- Avol,Expectations are it wi... on Divergent Performance Between Transports And In...
- David de los Angeles,Apolog... on Anemic Economic Growth Since The Great Recessio...
- Dave,I will see if I can ge... on Higher Yield And Value Oriented Strategies Unde...
- Dave,Below is a link showin... on Higher Yield And Value Oriented Strategies Unde...
Latest comments on David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles
- HawaiiGK on Equity Market Performance Around Crisis Events
- chrisA23 on Companies Continue To Enhance Earnings Per Shar...
- pantherdoc on Equity Market Performance Around Crisis Events
- Benni on Companies Continue To Enhance Earnings Per Shar...
- Hardog on Stock Investors Should Hope 2015 Is A Repeat Of...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »