This user currently has no profile.
HORAN Capital Advisors (http://www.horancapitaladvisors.com) is an SEC registered investment advisor that manages investment portfolios for individuals and institutions. Our firm utilizes a disciplined investing approach that should create wealth for our clients over time. Our investment bias is to invest in companies that generate a steady return over time, i.e., singles and doubles. This singles and doubles approach tends to lead to investments in higher quality dividend growth/cash flow growth companies. On the other hand, there are times when a company's stock price seems to be trading below its fair valuation. Short term gains are possible in these situations. I have been managing investment portfolios for ...More individuals and institutions for over fifteen years and believe investing is like running a marathon and not a sprint. Taking the road less traveled, more often than not, leads to higher returns. Visit: The Blog of HORAN Capital Advisors at (http://disciplinedinvesting.blogspot.com/)
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
HORAN Capital Advisors At HORAN, we protect your future, today. Our investment approach seeks to maximize growth of principal while employing strategies that minimize market volatility. We engage in top-down global market research and bottom-up securities analysis, focusing on companies that exhibit management strength, market ...More
dominance, consistent growth, and financial stability. We invest the core portion of the equity portfolio in high quality companies that frequently pay distributions of income via dividends and continue to exhibit growth of such income. A patient, long-term approach grants investors the opportunity to take advantage of undervalued investments when market dislocations occur. Lastly, the final portfolio structure is customized to meet a client’s overall goals and objectives.
The Blog of HORAN Capital Advisors Investing is about following a discipline versus a conviction
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
September Returns: Practically No Place To Hide http://seekingalpha.com/a/1iamt Oct 1, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Benni,I appreciate your rev... on September Returns: Practically No Place To Hide
- The shrinking number of lis... on No Alternative Other Than Stocks
- I am not sure why this occu... on Is This The Much Awaited Market Pullback?
- Maybe volume is not declini... on Equity Market May Simply Be Under Owned
- Michael,Our firm does not t... on Equity Market May Simply Be Under Owned
Latest comments on David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles
- Peter Palms on September Returns: Practically No Place To Hide
- David I. Templeton... on September Returns: Practically No Place To Hide
- Benni on September Returns: Practically No Place To Hide
- BennyProfane on The Myth Of High Structural Unemployment
- Danny Zometa on Implications Of A Strengthening Dollar And Fore...