View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Forget EPS, The Key Is Cash Flow
- TJX Increases Dividend 25%
- Dividends and Buybacks to Increase in Q2 2010
How Will Coming Higher Taxes Impact Stock Prices?
Apr. 5, 2010 • 6 Comments
For Dividend Investors, Cash Is King
Apr. 4, 2010 • 17 Comments
Dividend Payers Outperform Non Payers in Q1 2010
Apr. 1, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Bullish Sentiment Improves
The Asset Allocation Myth
Mar. 29, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Continues to Deteriorate
As Markets Move Up, Bullish Sentiment Keeps Moving Down
Mar. 21, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Air Products Remains a True Dividend Aristocrat
Surprisingly, Rally is Below Average in Duration and Magnitude
Mar. 21, 2010 • 5 Comments
- 6 Companies That Increased Dividends in March
- A Look at Better Investing's Most Active Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Rises, But...
- Market in Denial Phase of Sentiment Cycle
- Dividend Payer Returns Lag Non-Payers in February
Markets Are Like a Puzzle
Mar. 2, 2010 • Comment!
Hennessy: Why Companies Will Increasingly Focus on Dividends
Mar. 1, 2010 • Comment!
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Stocks and Bonds
Money Market Cash Flows Flashing a Contrarian Signal?
Feb. 22, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Dogs of the Dow Performance Update for 2010
- 4 Notable Dividend Increases in February
- For Stocks, The Value Now Is in Quality
- Conflicting Investor Sentiment Data
- S&P 500 Finding Support
- Colgate and L-3 Communications Up Their Dividends
Contrarian Indicator: Markets Due for a Bounce?
Feb. 8, 2010 • 17 Comments
- In January, Dividend Payers Outperform Non Payers
- Urban Outfitters Joins S&P 500
- S&P 500: Short Term Oversold
- Is the S&P 500 Finding Support at the 1,091 Level?