View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Get Ready for a Return to Quality
- 3 Companies That Increased Dividends Last Week
- Update: Investor Sentiment Volatility
- Procter & Gamble Raises Its Dividend 9.5%
Bullish Investor Sentiment Keeps Rising
Apr. 19, 2010 • Comment!
Increasing Buybacks Are Good, Dividends Would Be Better
Apr. 19, 2010 • 8 Comments
Magnitude of This Rally Is Not Unprecedented
Apr. 19, 2010 • 1 Comment
Non-Farm Payrolls vs. Household Survey: Has Employment Bottomed?
Apr. 17, 2010 • 2 Comments
Why Are Investors Still Piling in to Bond Funds?
Apr. 11, 2010 • 15 Comments
- Forget EPS, The Key Is Cash Flow
- TJX Increases Dividend 25%
- Dividends and Buybacks to Increase in Q2 2010
How Will Coming Higher Taxes Impact Stock Prices?
Apr. 5, 2010 • 6 Comments
For Dividend Investors, Cash Is King
Apr. 4, 2010 • 17 Comments
Dividend Payers Outperform Non Payers in Q1 2010
Apr. 1, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Bullish Sentiment Improves
The Asset Allocation Myth
Mar. 29, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Continues to Deteriorate
As Markets Move Up, Bullish Sentiment Keeps Moving Down
Mar. 21, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Air Products Remains a True Dividend Aristocrat
Surprisingly, Rally is Below Average in Duration and Magnitude
Mar. 21, 2010 • 5 Comments
- 6 Companies That Increased Dividends in March
- A Look at Better Investing's Most Active Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Rises, But...
- Market in Denial Phase of Sentiment Cycle
- Dividend Payer Returns Lag Non-Payers in February
Markets Are Like a Puzzle
Mar. 2, 2010 • Comment!
Hennessy: Why Companies Will Increasingly Focus on Dividends
Mar. 1, 2010 • Comment!
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Stocks and Bonds
Money Market Cash Flows Flashing a Contrarian Signal?
Feb. 22, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Dogs of the Dow Performance Update for 2010
- 4 Notable Dividend Increases in February