View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Conflicting Investor Sentiment Data
- S&P 500 Finding Support
- Colgate and L-3 Communications Up Their Dividends
Contrarian Indicator: Markets Due for a Bounce?
Feb. 8, 2010 • 17 Comments
- In January, Dividend Payers Outperform Non Payers
- Urban Outfitters Joins S&P 500
- S&P 500: Short Term Oversold
- Is the S&P 500 Finding Support at the 1,091 Level?
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Declines
High Yield Spreads Narrow Back to Long Term Average
Jan. 24, 2010 • 1 Comment
After 'Lost Decade', The 2010's Should Be Strong
Jan. 24, 2010 • 16 Comments
- Dividend Aristocrats: A Comprehensive View
- 2010 Earnings Growth and What Investors Should Look for
Market Top? We're Not as Overbought as You Think
Jan. 19, 2010 • 9 Comments
- Why Positive Returns Are Likely in 2010 - Part II
Dividend Investing, And Why Positive Returns Are Likely in 2010
Jan. 17, 2010 • Comment!
Highest Yielding, Dividend Paying, S&P 500 Stocks Best in the Long Run
Jan. 15, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Linear Technology: A Case of 'Buy the Rumor, Sell the News'
Investor Sentiment Is Near Long Term Average
Jan. 11, 2010 • Comment!
Why Washington's Green Jobs Initiative Won't Work
Jan. 10, 2010 • 4 Comments
- S&P Expects Dividend Growth to Resume in 2010
Index Investing: Where the Easy Money Was Made in 2009
Jan. 6, 2010 • Comment!
Charts Underscore 2010 Will Be a Stockpicker's Year
Jan. 3, 2010 • 2 Comments
- 26 Stocks for an Overextended, Stock Pickers' Market
Investors May Be Too Bullish
Jan. 2, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Procter & Gamble in 2010: The Year of Individual Stocks
Government Debt: How High Can We Go?
Dec. 31, 2009 • 4 Comments
Skonieczny's 'Why Are We So Clueless About the Stock Market?'
Dec. 29, 2009 • Comment!
- More on BDV, Investment Yields and Closed End Funds
- Cramer's BDV Folly: Don't Base Investments on Yield Only
- Ten Top Companies Attracting Interest from BetterInvesting Members
- Dividend Growers on the S&P 1500 Index