View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- S&P's Big Changes for Dividend Aristocrats Index in 2010
- Nucor Ups Its Dividend for 37th Consecutive Year
S&P 500: Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in November
Dec. 2, 2009 • 2 Comments
- 9 Stocks in Focus at Better Investing
Investors Beware: Taxes on Stock Trades Are Getting Closer
Nov. 25, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Carry Trade Risk: Overstated?
- Robert Kleinschmidt's Case for a Slower Growing U.S. Economy
- Sysco Raises Dividend 4.1%
- Intel, Lancaster Colony Increase Dividends
Will the 'Smart Money' or the 'Dumb Money' Be Right This Time?
Nov. 16, 2009 • 2 Comments
Government Spending Binge Weighing on Markets and Consumers
Nov. 15, 2009 • 11 Comments
Sidelined Cash: Fuel for the Fire
Nov. 11, 2009 • 21 Comments
- Relative Valuations of Small Caps Look Stretched
- How Are the S&P's Dividend Aristocrats Performing?
Easy Money Ends as Higher Quality Dividend Growers Outperform
Nov. 3, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Markets Look Short Term Oversold
- A Low Price-to-Book Stock: Highway Holdings
James Grant on WealthTrack: Surprisingly Strong Recovery Ahead
Nov. 2, 2009 • 14 Comments
- Stryker Ups Its Dividend by 50%
- Bullish Investor Sentiment at Lowest Level Since July
- Consumer Staple Co. Supervalu Cuts Dividend
Lessons from a Crisis: Stay the Course
Oct. 26, 2009 • 6 Comments
Anecdotal Evidence of Renewed Economic Activity
Oct. 25, 2009 • 3 Comments
Congress Still Looking at a Stock Trading Tax
Oct. 25, 2009 • 6 Comments
As Correlations Increase, Portfolio-Diversifying Risks Mount
Oct. 18, 2009 • 3 Comments
Bullish Sentiment Survey Signaling Market's Turn?
Oct. 18, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Contrarian View: Does Bullishness Indicate a Top Forming?
P/E Ratio Actually Indicates Markets May Move Higher
Oct. 15, 2009 • Comment!
- Investor Sentiment: Caution Returns
After 2008, Are We Due for an Up Year?
Oct. 9, 2009 • 5 Comments
- RPM International Announces 36th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
Tobin's 'Q' Shows Market Is Still Cheap
Oct. 1, 2009 • 14 Comments