View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- 6 Companies That Increased Dividends in March
- A Look at Better Investing's Most Active Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Rises, But...
- Market in Denial Phase of Sentiment Cycle
- Dividend Payer Returns Lag Non-Payers in February
Markets Are Like a Puzzle
Mar. 2, 2010 • Comment!
Hennessy: Why Companies Will Increasingly Focus on Dividends
Mar. 1, 2010 • Comment!
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Stocks and Bonds
Money Market Cash Flows Flashing a Contrarian Signal?
Feb. 22, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Dogs of the Dow Performance Update for 2010
- 4 Notable Dividend Increases in February
- For Stocks, The Value Now Is in Quality
- Conflicting Investor Sentiment Data
- S&P 500 Finding Support
- Colgate and L-3 Communications Up Their Dividends
Contrarian Indicator: Markets Due for a Bounce?
Feb. 8, 2010 • 17 Comments
- In January, Dividend Payers Outperform Non Payers
- Urban Outfitters Joins S&P 500
- S&P 500: Short Term Oversold
- Is the S&P 500 Finding Support at the 1,091 Level?
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Declines
High Yield Spreads Narrow Back to Long Term Average
Jan. 24, 2010 • 1 Comment
After 'Lost Decade', The 2010's Should Be Strong
Jan. 24, 2010 • 16 Comments
- Dividend Aristocrats: A Comprehensive View
- 2010 Earnings Growth and What Investors Should Look for
Market Top? We're Not as Overbought as You Think
Jan. 19, 2010 • 9 Comments
- Why Positive Returns Are Likely in 2010 - Part II
Dividend Investing, And Why Positive Returns Are Likely in 2010
Jan. 17, 2010 • Comment!
Highest Yielding, Dividend Paying, S&P 500 Stocks Best in the Long Run
Jan. 15, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Linear Technology: A Case of 'Buy the Rumor, Sell the News'
Investor Sentiment Is Near Long Term Average
Jan. 11, 2010 • Comment!
Why Washington's Green Jobs Initiative Won't Work
Jan. 10, 2010 • 4 Comments