View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Index Investing: Where the Easy Money Was Made in 2009
Jan. 6, 2010 • Comment!
Charts Underscore 2010 Will Be a Stockpicker's Year
Jan. 3, 2010 • 2 Comments
- 26 Stocks for an Overextended, Stock Pickers' Market
Investors May Be Too Bullish
Jan. 2, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Procter & Gamble in 2010: The Year of Individual Stocks
Government Debt: How High Can We Go?
Dec. 31, 2009 • 4 Comments
Skonieczny's 'Why Are We So Clueless About the Stock Market?'
Dec. 29, 2009 • Comment!
- More on BDV, Investment Yields and Closed End Funds
- Cramer's BDV Folly: Don't Base Investments on Yield Only
- Ten Top Companies Attracting Interest from BetterInvesting Members
- Dividend Growers on the S&P 1500 Index
Stock Buybacks Have Returned
Dec. 16, 2009 • 3 Comments
- 2010's Dividend Aristocrats
Unprecedented Government Spending Must Be Reined In
Dec. 13, 2009 • 5 Comments
Important Economic Indicators Suggest the Worst Has Passed
Dec. 12, 2009 • 8 Comments
S&P: Better Returns for Quality Dividend Growth Stocks in 2010
Dec. 8, 2009 • 2 Comments
- S&P's Big Changes for Dividend Aristocrats Index in 2010
- Nucor Ups Its Dividend for 37th Consecutive Year
S&P 500: Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in November
Dec. 2, 2009 • 2 Comments
- 9 Stocks in Focus at Better Investing
Investors Beware: Taxes on Stock Trades Are Getting Closer
Nov. 25, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Carry Trade Risk: Overstated?
- Robert Kleinschmidt's Case for a Slower Growing U.S. Economy
- Sysco Raises Dividend 4.1%
- Intel, Lancaster Colony Increase Dividends
Will the 'Smart Money' or the 'Dumb Money' Be Right This Time?
Nov. 16, 2009 • 2 Comments
Government Spending Binge Weighing on Markets and Consumers
Nov. 15, 2009 • 11 Comments
Sidelined Cash: Fuel for the Fire
Nov. 11, 2009 • 21 Comments
- Relative Valuations of Small Caps Look Stretched
- How Are the S&P's Dividend Aristocrats Performing?
Easy Money Ends as Higher Quality Dividend Growers Outperform
Nov. 3, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Markets Look Short Term Oversold