View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
The Latest on Dividends vs. Buybacks
May. 25, 2009 • 3 Comments
Bullish Investor Sentiment Is Below Long Term Average
May. 22, 2009 • 2 Comments
The Correlation Between Dividends and Return on Equity
May. 19, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Broader Market Outperforming Dividend Aristocrats
Market Outlook: Where to Now?
May. 14, 2009 • Comment!
Is the Market at a Turning Point?
May. 13, 2009 • 1 Comment
Sell in May? Not After a Bear Bottom
May. 11, 2009 • 17 Comments
- Pepsico Raises Dividend by 6%
- Dividends Increases Shrink
- Just Another Bear Rally?
- S&P Dividend Payers Did Well in April
Wall of Waiting Cash Could Drive Equities Higher
May. 2, 2009 • 20 Comments
Bullish Investor Sentiment Steady
May. 1, 2009 • 2 Comments
Yes, The Market Is Overbought, But...
Apr. 30, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Credit Markets Improving: A Look at High Yield Bonds
- Kellogg and Johnson & Johnson: Dividend Increases Continue
- J.M. Smucker: Another Dividend Growth Stock
Chart of the Day Signals Improving Economy?
Apr. 20, 2009 • Comment!
Equity Correlation During Periods of Market Crisis
Apr. 16, 2009 • Comment!
Chicago Fed on the Stock Market and Consumer Sentiment
Apr. 14, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Market Volume Continues Downtrend, Despite Recent Higher Move
Bullish Sentiment Rises, Money Market Cash Levels Decline
Apr. 9, 2009 • 1 Comment
How Dividend Stocks Fared in Q1
Apr. 8, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Dividend Aristocrats Mostly Underperforming in 2009
- The Shrinking Universe of Dividend Aristocrats
- Value Line Introduces Broad Dividend Achievers Index
Investor Sentiment Update: Taking Money Off the Table
Mar. 29, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Home Prices from the 70s: A Good Investment?
Buybacks Decline, But Dividends Actually Trending Higher
Mar. 27, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Using Gold as an Indicator for Market Cycles
- Contemplating Benjamin Graham's Relevance Today
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Climbs Higher