View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Home Prices from the 70s: A Good Investment?
Buybacks Decline, But Dividends Actually Trending Higher
Mar. 27, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Using Gold as an Indicator for Market Cycles
- Contemplating Benjamin Graham's Relevance Today
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Climbs Higher
- The Currency Impact on Oracle's Numbers
New Tax Idea Could Upset Market Gains
Mar. 16, 2009 • 3 Comments
Data Doesn't Point to 'the' Bottom - Yet
Mar. 13, 2009 • 8 Comments
Investor Bullishness on the Rise
Mar. 13, 2009 • 2 Comments
- The Argus Screen for Cash-Rich Companies
Despite Positive Market Signs, Uncertainty Remains
Mar. 11, 2009 • Comment!
Obama Should Take Note of Market Actions That Impact Confidence
Mar. 10, 2009 • 16 Comments
Market Snapback May Not Be So Snappy
Mar. 8, 2009 • 2 Comments
Tax, Healthcare Proposals: How to Encourage Depression
Mar. 8, 2009 • 5 Comments
Bearishness at 20 Year High: Big Bounce in the Waiting?
Mar. 5, 2009 • 41 Comments
- How Eastern Europe's Troubles Affect Us
- Using Graham's Theories to Find Attractive Defensive Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Continues to Fall
- Standard & Poor's: Use Caution when Selecting Dividend Paying Stocks
- Currency Moves: Negative or Positive Headwinds for Multinationals?
- History Indicates a Bottom
- Unkind January for S&P 500 Index's Dividend Payers
- Dividends 2009: Trust But Verify
Stimulus Bill: Half Pork?
Feb. 9, 2009 • 9 Comments
- Investor Sentiment Decline Continues, Market Grinds Higher
Q4 GDP: Better Than Expected, But...
Feb. 2, 2009 • Comment!
- Bullish Sentiment: The Decline Continues
- Three Companies Still Increasing Dividends in This Market
- Does Low Bullish Sentiment Equal High Cash Allocation?
- Market Support: Can It Hold?
- What Works When the Investment Tide Turns?
- Financial Sector: More Dividend Cuts