View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Personal Responsibility and the Housing Bubble
- 2008 Dow Jones Performance: Third Worst on Record
- Dow Dogs Were Dogs in 2008, What About 2009?
- S&P 500: Approaching Breakout Level?
Perspective on Recent Fed Actions
Dec. 30, 2008 • 2 Comments
- S&P 500 Index: 10 Highest Yielding Stocks
Investor Sentiment: Bull/Bear Spread Widens
Dec. 26, 2008 • Comment!
- S&P's 2009 Dividend Aristocrats: Who Made the Cut?
- BB&T Corp.: Quarterly Dividend Up; Projected Payout Ratio Down
Investing in Companies with High ROEs: Be Careful
Dec. 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Valspar and Harsco Corp.: Dividend Increases
- Stock Buybacks: What's Causing the Decline?
How's the Consumer Doing?
Dec. 8, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Oil Price vs. Gas Price: Is $1 a Gallon Realistic?
Are Economic Conditions the Same as the Great Depression?
Dec. 5, 2008 • 2 Comments
- S&P 500: Dividend Cuts Accelerate in November
- Dividend Aristocrats: Five Dividend Cuts
- S&P 500: Dividend Payers Outperform Non-payers
- Dividend Aristocrats Outperform in November
- Six High Quality Dividend Stocks
- Who's Replacing Retailers on the S&P 500 Index?
- Dividend Increases: McCormick & Co. and Becton Dickinson
- DCI Increases Dividend
Dow Dogs Notwithstanding, High Yield Not Always a High Return
Nov. 24, 2008 • Comment!
Investor Sentiment: What's It Saying about the Market?
Nov. 20, 2008 • 3 Comments
- The Spam Index
- China Slowdown: A Drag on Global Growth
- Lack of Confidence Impacting the Market
- S&P 500 Index: Six More Changes
- S&P 500: Out with Technology, In with Financial
- Bear Markets: Look Forward, Not Back When Investing
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Up 7%