View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- What Works When the Investment Tide Turns?
- Financial Sector: More Dividend Cuts
- Investor Sentiment: Uncertain About Equity Markets
- The Beginning of a New Bull Market?
U.S. Government Debt/Deficit: A Disaster in the Making?
Jan. 12, 2009 • 10 Comments
- 2008: The Year of the Vanishing Dividend Increase
- Bullish Investor Sentiment: Decline Continues
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in December
- Personal Responsibility and the Housing Bubble
- 2008 Dow Jones Performance: Third Worst on Record
- Dow Dogs Were Dogs in 2008, What About 2009?
- S&P 500: Approaching Breakout Level?
Perspective on Recent Fed Actions
Dec. 30, 2008 • 2 Comments
- S&P 500 Index: 10 Highest Yielding Stocks
Investor Sentiment: Bull/Bear Spread Widens
Dec. 26, 2008 • Comment!
- S&P's 2009 Dividend Aristocrats: Who Made the Cut?
- BB&T Corp.: Quarterly Dividend Up; Projected Payout Ratio Down
Investing in Companies with High ROEs: Be Careful
Dec. 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Valspar and Harsco Corp.: Dividend Increases
- Stock Buybacks: What's Causing the Decline?
How's the Consumer Doing?
Dec. 8, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Oil Price vs. Gas Price: Is $1 a Gallon Realistic?
Are Economic Conditions the Same as the Great Depression?
Dec. 5, 2008 • 2 Comments
- S&P 500: Dividend Cuts Accelerate in November
- Dividend Aristocrats: Five Dividend Cuts
- S&P 500: Dividend Payers Outperform Non-payers
- Dividend Aristocrats Outperform in November
- Six High Quality Dividend Stocks
- Who's Replacing Retailers on the S&P 500 Index?
- Dividend Increases: McCormick & Co. and Becton Dickinson
- DCI Increases Dividend
Dow Dogs Notwithstanding, High Yield Not Always a High Return
Nov. 24, 2008 • Comment!