View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Tax, Healthcare Proposals: How to Encourage Depression
Mar. 8, 2009 • 5 Comments
Bearishness at 20 Year High: Big Bounce in the Waiting?
Mar. 5, 2009 • 41 Comments
- How Eastern Europe's Troubles Affect Us
- Using Graham's Theories to Find Attractive Defensive Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Continues to Fall
- Standard & Poor's: Use Caution when Selecting Dividend Paying Stocks
- Currency Moves: Negative or Positive Headwinds for Multinationals?
- History Indicates a Bottom
- Unkind January for S&P 500 Index's Dividend Payers
- Dividends 2009: Trust But Verify
Stimulus Bill: Half Pork?
Feb. 9, 2009 • 9 Comments
- Investor Sentiment Decline Continues, Market Grinds Higher
Q4 GDP: Better Than Expected, But...
Feb. 2, 2009 • Comment!
- Bullish Sentiment: The Decline Continues
- Three Companies Still Increasing Dividends in This Market
- Does Low Bullish Sentiment Equal High Cash Allocation?
- Market Support: Can It Hold?
- What Works When the Investment Tide Turns?
- Financial Sector: More Dividend Cuts
- Investor Sentiment: Uncertain About Equity Markets
- The Beginning of a New Bull Market?
U.S. Government Debt/Deficit: A Disaster in the Making?
Jan. 12, 2009 • 10 Comments
- 2008: The Year of the Vanishing Dividend Increase
- Bullish Investor Sentiment: Decline Continues
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in December
- Personal Responsibility and the Housing Bubble
- 2008 Dow Jones Performance: Third Worst on Record
- Dow Dogs Were Dogs in 2008, What About 2009?
- S&P 500: Approaching Breakout Level?
Perspective on Recent Fed Actions
Dec. 30, 2008 • 2 Comments
- S&P 500 Index: 10 Highest Yielding Stocks
Investor Sentiment: Bull/Bear Spread Widens
Dec. 26, 2008 • Comment!