View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Steep Contraction In The China 25 Index Is A Red Flag
- S&P 500 Buybacks Over $100 Billion In Q2
- Companies Buying Back Shares Are Outperforming
- Dividends As An Alternative To Low Bond Interest Rates
- Checking In On The Dogs Of The Dow
- Where Is The Cash?
- Weaker Consumer Confidence: An Economic Headwind
- Philly Fed Report Not a Good Predictor of Future Stock Market Action
Oversold Markets: Is This a Short-Term Bottom?
Aug. 9, 2011 • 3 Comments
Government Regulations Are Fueling Business Uncertainty
Aug. 7, 2011 • 3 Comments
- With Markets Short-Term Oversold, Little Chance of a Double Dip Recession
In Debt Debate, Kindest Cuts Are the Hardest
Jul. 27, 2011 • Comment!
- Debt Ceiling Is Not the Only Issue
The U.S. Economy After the Debt Ceiling Debate Concludes
Jul. 21, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Chart: Estimated Earnings Growth Through 2012
Estimated Earnings Growth Through 2012
Jul. 11, 2011 • Comment!
- Slowing Emerging Market Economic Growth
Dividends, Stock Buybacks Improve in Q1
Jul. 4, 2011 • Comment!
Significant Decline in Put/Call Ratio and Market Rallies
Jul. 3, 2011 • Comment!
- Mid Cap Relative Valuations At Historically High Levels
- Adjusting to a Slower Growth Economic Environment
- A Slow Growth Market Environment?
- Small Cap Valuations Getting Extended
- Why Gasoline Prices Seem Elevated
- Not All Economic News Is Bad
- Dividend Actions as a Forecasting Variable
- S&P 500: Positive Dividend Actions Now at 2006 Levels
- Investor Sentiment Only Mildly Bullish
- S&P 500 Report: Dividend-Payers Outperform Non-Payers in April
- Strong Earnings Growth Supporting Market Advance
The U.S. Government Deficit on an Unsustainable Path
Apr. 22, 2011 • 23 Comments
Share Buybacks Signal Improved Business Confidence
Apr. 10, 2011 • 8 Comments