David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
Data Doesn't Point to 'the' Bottom - Yet
on Mar. 13, 2009 • 8 Comments
Investor Bullishness on the Rise
on Mar. 13, 2009 • 2 Comments
- The Argus Screen for Cash-Rich Companies
Despite Positive Market Signs, Uncertainty Remains
on Mar. 11, 2009 • Comment!
Obama Should Take Note of Market Actions That Impact Confidence
on Mar. 10, 2009 • 16 Comments
Market Snapback May Not Be So Snappy
on Mar. 8, 2009 • 2 Comments
Tax, Healthcare Proposals: How to Encourage Depression
on Mar. 8, 2009 • 5 Comments
Bearishness at 20 Year High: Big Bounce in the Waiting?
on Mar. 5, 2009 • 41 Comments
- How Eastern Europe's Troubles Affect Us
- Using Graham's Theories to Find Attractive Defensive Stocks
- Bullish Sentiment Continues to Fall
- Standard & Poor's: Use Caution when Selecting Dividend Paying Stocks
- Currency Moves: Negative or Positive Headwinds for Multinationals?
- History Indicates a Bottom
- Unkind January for S&P 500 Index's Dividend Payers
- Dividends 2009: Trust But Verify
Stimulus Bill: Half Pork?
on Feb. 9, 2009 • 9 Comments
- Investor Sentiment Decline Continues, Market Grinds Higher
Q4 GDP: Better Than Expected, But...
on Feb. 2, 2009 • Comment!
- Bullish Sentiment: The Decline Continues
- Three Companies Still Increasing Dividends in This Market
- Does Low Bullish Sentiment Equal High Cash Allocation?
- Market Support: Can It Hold?
- What Works When the Investment Tide Turns?
- Financial Sector: More Dividend Cuts
- Investor Sentiment: Uncertain About Equity Markets
- The Beginning of a New Bull Market?
U.S. Government Debt/Deficit: A Disaster in the Making?
on Jan. 12, 2009 • 10 Comments
- 2008: The Year of the Vanishing Dividend Increase
- Bullish Investor Sentiment: Decline Continues
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in December
- Personal Responsibility and the Housing Bubble