David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Dividend Aristocrats: Five Dividend Cuts
- S&P 500: Dividend Payers Outperform Non-payers
- Dividend Aristocrats Outperform in November
- Six High Quality Dividend Stocks
- Who's Replacing Retailers on the S&P 500 Index?
- Dividend Increases: McCormick & Co. and Becton Dickinson
- DCI Increases Dividend
Dow Dogs Notwithstanding, High Yield Not Always a High Return
on Mon, Nov 24, 2008 • Comment!
Investor Sentiment: What's It Saying about the Market?
on Thu, Nov 20, 2008 • 3 Comments
- The Spam Index
- China Slowdown: A Drag on Global Growth
- Lack of Confidence Impacting the Market
- S&P 500 Index: Six More Changes
- S&P 500: Out with Technology, In with Financial
- Bear Markets: Look Forward, Not Back When Investing
- Bullish Investor Sentiment Up 7%
- Obama's Policies and Sector Trends
- Emerson Electric Increases Q4 Dividend
- S&P 500 Index: Terex Off, J.M. Smucker Co., On
Dividends: Critical Component of Total Return
on Mon, Nov 3, 2008 • Comment!
- Are Investor Fund Inflows Highest at Market Tops?
- Vectren: Forty-Ninth Consecutive Dividend Increase
SunTrust Cuts Dividend
on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 • Comment!
Obama Tax Plan: Uncertainty Weighing on Market
on Tue, Oct 28, 2008 • 6 Comments
- The Importance of the VIX Index
- Aflac Increases Dividend 16%
Bullish and Bearish Sentiment Gridlocked
on Fri, Oct 24, 2008 • Comment!
- Standard & Poor's Lowers S&P 500 Index's Expected 2008 Dividend
Small Business Trends - What Do They Say?
on Sun, Oct 19, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Investor Sentiment and the S&P 500: Bullish or Bearish?
Consumer Credit Declines; Economy Reacts?
on Wed, Oct 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- The Dangers of Timing the Market