David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
- United Technologies: Dividend Raised 20%
- RPM International Increases Dividend
- Investor Sentiment: Bullish or Bearish?
Money Market Cash Levels: Signals of a Market Bottom?
on Wed, Oct 8, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Is the DJIA Heading Towards Zero?
- Bank of America Cuts Dividend 50%
Dividend Cuts: $22.5 Billion in Third Quarter
on Mon, Oct 6, 2008 • Comment!
- Bailout: Let's Not Forget How We Got Into This Mess
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in September
- Dividend Aristocrats Survived September
- McDonald's Dividend Raised 33%
Economic Data: Something Positive - For a Change
on Thu, Sep 25, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Microsoft Increases Quarterly Dividend 18%
- S&P 500 and DJIA Index Changes
- Turbulent Times Require a Disciplined Approach to Investing
Keep an Eye on Mid-Cap Dividend Paying Stocks
on Sun, Sep 14, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Bullish Sentiment Drops 30%
- Synovus Slashes Dividend
- Fannie and Freddie Kicked Off S&P 500 Index
Does Unemployment Lag Behind Stock Market Returns?
on Tue, Sep 9, 2008 • 2 Comments
Was August a Tough Month for Dividends?
on Sun, Sep 7, 2008 • Comment!
- Are Undecided Investors More Bullish?
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Underperform Non-Payers in August
- Which Improves First - The Stock Market or the Economy?
- Dividend Aristocrats Handily Outperforming Main Indexes in 2008
- September - Worst Month for Market Performance
Dividend Actions Not as Bad as News Suggests
on Fri, Aug 29, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Update on Low Market Volume
- This Market Needs More Volume
- Gold Speculators Rushing In?
- International Dividend Investments Can Diversify Portfolio
The Dollar, Oil, & Equity Prices
on Mon, Aug 18, 2008 • 2 Comments