David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Emerson Electric Increases Q4 Dividend
- S&P 500 Index: Terex Off, J.M. Smucker Co., On
Dividends: Critical Component of Total Return
on Nov. 3, 2008 • Comment!
- Are Investor Fund Inflows Highest at Market Tops?
- Vectren: Forty-Ninth Consecutive Dividend Increase
SunTrust Cuts Dividend
on Oct. 29, 2008 • Comment!
Obama Tax Plan: Uncertainty Weighing on Market
on Oct. 28, 2008 • 6 Comments
- The Importance of the VIX Index
- Aflac Increases Dividend 16%
Bullish and Bearish Sentiment Gridlocked
on Oct. 24, 2008 • Comment!
- Standard & Poor's Lowers S&P 500 Index's Expected 2008 Dividend
Small Business Trends - What Do They Say?
on Oct. 19, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Investor Sentiment and the S&P 500: Bullish or Bearish?
Consumer Credit Declines; Economy Reacts?
on Oct. 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- The Dangers of Timing the Market
- United Technologies: Dividend Raised 20%
- RPM International Increases Dividend
- Investor Sentiment: Bullish or Bearish?
Money Market Cash Levels: Signals of a Market Bottom?
on Oct. 8, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Is the DJIA Heading Towards Zero?
- Bank of America Cuts Dividend 50%
Dividend Cuts: $22.5 Billion in Third Quarter
on Oct. 6, 2008 • Comment!
- Bailout: Let's Not Forget How We Got Into This Mess
- S&P 500 Dividend Payers Outperform Non-Payers in September
- Dividend Aristocrats Survived September
- McDonald's Dividend Raised 33%
Economic Data: Something Positive - For a Change
on Sep. 25, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Microsoft Increases Quarterly Dividend 18%
- S&P 500 and DJIA Index Changes
- Turbulent Times Require a Disciplined Approach to Investing
Keep an Eye on Mid-Cap Dividend Paying Stocks
on Sep. 14, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Bullish Sentiment Drops 30%