David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Stock Buybacks Do Not Benefit Future Stock Performance
- A Reminder About The Dangers Of Leveraged ETFs
- Moderate Inflation Benefits Equities
- Fund Investors Favor Bonds
For Growth, Washington Must Cut Spending
on Mon, Dec 12, 2011 • 13 Comments
- S&P's Dividend Aristocrat Changes For 2012
- Many Corporate And Consumer Positives For Markets
Strength In Retail Sales Ahead?
on Mon, Dec 5, 2011 • 3 Comments
- The Emotionally Driven Market Is Fundamentally Strong
- Investor Sentiment Not As Bad As Expected
Dividend Growth Stocks Are Attractive At This Point In The Market Cycle
on Wed, Nov 16, 2011 • 5 Comments
Third Quarter Earnings Strong, But Q4 Growth Revised Lower
on Mon, Nov 14, 2011 • Comment!
Could The Debit Crisis Spread To The U.S.?
on Sun, Nov 13, 2011 • 7 Comments
High Unemployment Levels Are Becoming A Long-Term Structural Issue
on Sun, Nov 6, 2011 • 10 Comments
- Steep Contraction In The China 25 Index Is A Red Flag
- S&P 500 Buybacks Over $100 Billion In Q2
- Companies Buying Back Shares Are Outperforming
- Dividends As An Alternative To Low Bond Interest Rates
- Checking In On The Dogs Of The Dow
- Where Is The Cash?
- Weaker Consumer Confidence: An Economic Headwind
- Philly Fed Report Not a Good Predictor of Future Stock Market Action
Oversold Markets: Is This a Short-Term Bottom?
on Tue, Aug 9, 2011 • 3 Comments
Government Regulations Are Fueling Business Uncertainty
on Sun, Aug 7, 2011 • 3 Comments
- With Markets Short-Term Oversold, Little Chance of a Double Dip Recession
In Debt Debate, Kindest Cuts Are the Hardest
on Wed, Jul 27, 2011 • Comment!
- Debt Ceiling Is Not the Only Issue
The U.S. Economy After the Debt Ceiling Debate Concludes
on Thu, Jul 21, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Chart: Estimated Earnings Growth Through 2012
Estimated Earnings Growth Through 2012
on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 • Comment!
- Slowing Emerging Market Economic Growth
Dividends, Stock Buybacks Improve in Q1
on Mon, Jul 4, 2011 • Comment!