David I. Templeton
View as an RSS Feed
View David I. Templeton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Dividend Payers vs. Non-Payers, August Performance
- Does a Change in Control of Congress Affect the Market?
- Money Supply, Velocity and Economic Growth
- Inflation in the Pipeline
Business Activity Actually Strengthening
on Wed, Aug 18, 2010 • Comment!
Wholesale Inventory to Sales Ratio Nears All Time Low
on Wed, Aug 11, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Earnings in Q2 Still Strong
Dividend Payers Achieve Strong Performance Through July
on Wed, Aug 4, 2010 • Comment!
- Market Overview: Earnings Better Than Expected, Revenues in Line
- Norfolk Southern's Earnings Show Improving Economic Picture
- 2 Stocks for a Stock Picker's Market
The Anxious Index
on Thu, Jul 22, 2010 • 2 Comments
History of Bond Outperformance Is Over
on Mon, Jul 19, 2010 • Comment!
Q2 2010 Earnings Better Than Expected
on Sun, Jul 18, 2010 • 3 Comments
Lagging Indicator: What Could Lead to a More Confident Consumer
on Sun, Jul 18, 2010 • 1 Comment
Signs Not Pointing to a Double Dip Recession... Yet
on Thu, Jul 8, 2010 • 19 Comments
- S&P 500: Dividend Payers Are Outperforming Non-Payers
Sitting on Cash? That's Likely to Reduce Overall Investment Returns
on Mon, Jul 5, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Markets Stay Oversold and Maybe Irrational
Expect Markets to Trade Within Range
on Sun, Jun 27, 2010 • 2 Comments
LEI Rolling Over? Could Just Be Mid-Cycle Economic Phase
on Thu, Jun 24, 2010 • 1 Comment
How to Invest in an Inflationary Environment?
on Mon, Jun 21, 2010 • 2 Comments
So Is the Economy Rolling Over?
on Sun, Jun 20, 2010 • 7 Comments
Corporate Cash Levels Still Growing
on Sun, Jun 20, 2010 • 3 Comments
Some Contrarian Signs That a Bull Market Phase Is Approaching
on Tue, Jun 15, 2010 • 3 Comments
A Resumption of Dividend Growth May Be at Hand
on Mon, Jun 14, 2010 • Comment!
- Market Still Short Term Oversold
- Dividend Payers Trail Non Payers in May
Presidential Election Market Cycle Nearing Its Best Quarters
on Sun, Jun 6, 2010 • 2 Comments
Smart Money Optimism Is Rising
on Wed, Jun 2, 2010 • 6 Comments
- BetterInvesting's 10 Most Active Stocks
- 3 Indicators That Markets Could Be Oversold