- A Checklist For Investing In Internet Companies
- How Do The Most Successful IR And PR People Use Seeking Alpha?
- 55% Of The Equity Buy Side Reads Seeking Alpha
- Investing For The Long Term: Dividend Growth Stocks Or S&P 500?
- Profiting From China's Growth With Sector And Macro Bets - An Interview With China Expert Shaun Rein, Part II
This user currently has no profile.
I'm founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha. I started Seeking Alpha after working for five years as a technology research analyst for Morgan Stanley in New York. Seeking Alpha is now the dominant crowdsourced equity research platform, with over seven thousand contributors, seven million monthly uniques, two million registered users, and 1.4 million real time email alert subscribers. As founder and CEO, I focus on the company’s strategy and scalability, and lead product development. I recently led the launch of Seeking Alpha Pro (http://seekingalpha.com/account/pro) and the expansion of Seeking Alpha’s institutional-grade financial news product (http://seekingalpha.com/currents/all). I blog about management, strategy and ...More product issues at http://davidjaxon.wordpress.com . I have a B.A from Oxford University and an MSc from The London School of Economics, and am married with five children.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Seeking Alpha Seeking Alpha is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. We handpick articles from the world's top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters - publishing approximately 250 articles daily. Seeking Alpha ...More
gives a voice to over 3,000 contributors, providing access to the nation's most savvy and inquisitive investors. Our site is the only free, online source for thousands of public companies' quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. Seeking Alpha was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger's Magazine and has received Forbes' 'Best of the Web' Award.
A Founder's Notebook I use my wordpress blog to write about the management and product issues we're discussing inside Seeking Alpha. It's for people interested in startups, management and product development, not finance.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- If you click on the grey co... on Boeing designs self-destructing smartphone
- This actually proves the po... on Boeing designs self-destructing smartphone
- BTW, I agree that there's b... on Why The 'Mean Reversion' Focus Can Be A Costly ...
- Got it -- sorry about that.... on Why The 'Mean Reversion' Focus Can Be A Costly ...
- Hi Tack, the link to the ch... on Why The 'Mean Reversion' Focus Can Be A Costly ...
Latest comments on David's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »