- A Checklist For Investing In Internet Companies
- How Do The Most Successful IR And PR People Use Seeking Alpha?
- 55% Of The Equity Buy Side Reads Seeking Alpha
- Investing For The Long Term: Dividend Growth Stocks Or S&P 500?
- Profiting From China's Growth With Sector And Macro Bets - An Interview With China Expert Shaun Rein, Part II
I'm the founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha. I worked for five years as a technology research analyst for Morgan Stanley in New York. I left in early 2003 to manage money (long/short) and explore new approaches to financial publishing, ultimately leading to the creation of Seeking Alpha. Prior to Morgan Stanley I worked in technology venture funding and macro-economics (HM Treasury in London and The Bank of Israel). I have a B.A from Oxford University and an MSc from The London School of Economics. I'm married and have five young children.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Seeking Alpha Seeking Alpha is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. We handpick articles from the world's top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters - publishing approximately 250 articles daily. Seeking Alpha ...More
gives a voice to over 3,000 contributors, providing access to the nation's most savvy and inquisitive investors. Our site is the only free, online source for thousands of public companies' quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. Seeking Alpha was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger's Magazine and has received Forbes' 'Best of the Web' Award.
David's Instablog I use my instablog to write about new developments at Seeking Alpha, and issues I'm thinking about from a design and usability perspective. Occasionally I also write about the market.
Currently, there are no book details for David Jackson.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Hedge funds' abysmal performance so far in 2013 http://bit.ly/12uwwcZ 20 minutes ago
Latest Comments more »
- Perhaps products go through... on Apple's Magic Is Broken
- Paulo, one other quick thou... on Apple's Magic Is Broken
- Here's a perspective from a... on Apple's Magic Is Broken
- Jason, totally agree, parti... on Barnes & Noble (BKS) announces Google Play ...
- Wonder whether these are ca... on Do you know what's in your preferred stock ETF?...
Latest comments on David's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »