Full index of posts »
$TWTR ads: They shows it's an ad *after* the tweet, so you only find out afterwards. Not true of $LNKD or $FB ads. Thoughts? 3 days ago
Jeff Bezos on how much you should spend on potential vs. actual customers $AMZN http://bit.ly/17D2T1q 3 days ago
Reading: A KISS Retirement Portfolio That Has Consistently Beaten The S&P 500 http://seekingalpha.com/a/1r0iu 5 days ago
- KJP712 on Interview About Seeking Alpha With TRUE Magazine Excellent interview,David.You are right the sit...
- Lord Baltimore on Short Sellers And Seeking Alpha David, well said. If I am long I REALLY want to...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy Moon, if Yahoo has lost in search as you argue,...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy James, Thank you for your faith in us, your con...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy Joe, thank you and our other amazing contributo...
- How Should We Improve Seeking Alpha's Comment Rating System? (97 Comments)
- Why don't IR people use Seeking Alpha? (43 Comments)
- Rethinking how Seeking Alpha calculates Top Commenters (33 Comments)
- How Do The Most Successful IR And PR People Use Seeking Alpha? (12 Comments)
- How to Measure a Website's Success (8 Comments)