If $FB starts to host $NYT stories with an ad rev share, do you think that will be good or bad for $NYT's stock in the long run? 2 days ago
This week $FB made its move against publishers. This interview predicts who will be safe from $TWTR $LNKD $FB http://bit.ly/1CTyZ5Z 2 days ago
This is WONDERFUL -- the smartest and wittiest reply to a troll I've ever seen: http://seekingalpha.com/c/u0pro 2 days ago
- KJP712 on Interview About Seeking Alpha With TRUE Magazine Excellent interview,David.You are right the sit...
- Lord Baltimore on Short Sellers And Seeking Alpha David, well said. If I am long I REALLY want to...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy Moon, if Yahoo has lost in search as you argue,...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy James, Thank you for your faith in us, your con...
- David Jackson on Notes On Yahoo's Strategy Joe, thank you and our other amazing contributo...
- How Should We Improve Seeking Alpha's Comment Rating System? (97 Comments)
- Why don't IR people use Seeking Alpha? (43 Comments)
- Rethinking how Seeking Alpha calculates Top Commenters (33 Comments)
- How Do The Most Successful IR And PR People Use Seeking Alpha? (12 Comments)
- How to Measure a Website's Success (8 Comments)